For upcoming Ghostbusters events at conventions, theaters and more.
By MovieSean
I know this may be a little preemptive but I am working NYCC this year again and its my first year with a "pack" and "uniform" and i want to meet up with the other busters at the con, I get a few hours each day to walk around and can usually take a half day one of the days. Are there any groups planning to go on a certain day? I would love to meet up and talk shop with some fellow paranormal investigators and eliminators!
By pyhasanon
Dude, NYCC always has a huge GB gathering... heck, last year they were "hired" by Sony to run around and promote the Stay Puft vinyl!
By MovieSean
Yea I know but with me working it I want to see if there is a better day for me to "take off" and go full gear.
By Ecto842014
I'll be there full gear on Friday, coming in all the way from L.A. It's my first time at NYCC so looking forward to meeting other Ghost heads on the east coast! :cool:
By ssSerendipityss
Yes. If you follow the NYC Ghostbusters on Facebook, we'll be posting our whereabouts throughout the con for meet ups. Pay no attention to the "hired" GBs. They are shunned. SHUNNED I TELL YOU!

But it's cool. If all else fails, look for me with my Slimer baby.
By pyhasanon
ssSerendipityss wrote:Pay no attention to the "hired" GBs. They are shunned. SHUNNED I TELL YOU!
That's a joke, right?

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]