Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By joeghostbuster
has anyone taken clean well-lit highres photos or highres scans of the Ecto-1 box? I know there are a few of you out there with mega collections, and have the original Kenner Ecto in its box, as I have seen the photos in this thread. the artwork on the Real Ghostbusters packages was always a major drawing point for me, being an artist/cartoonist since I was young. I'd love to have a nice clean scan of the artwork, especially from the Ecto-1 box if anyone has it.
By slaysghosts
I don't have the box art but I made some high res stuff in photoshop...........you can click on these and keep going until you get the full size & save it, might be useful to you might not.........

Now that I've done something constructive in this thread......it the car?!
By JBlake
Here is the box art for the RGB Kenner Ecto 1A vehicle. Hope this helps...

~Josh

By spiff
Hey Joe, I've got both the ecto 1 and 1 A I can scan. Did you just need the front?
By spiff
No Problem,
Here's Ecto 1. I just noticed that they never painted the license plate on the front! If this isn't big enough or gives you trouble, PM me your email again and I'll send the really big one, 28 MB. In fact I had to post a smaller file sized one online because it was too big for the host site. My Office is being reworked at the moment, so the 1A is in a box, but I should be able to get at it tonight and I'll post it up here too.
Juan Carrión liked this
By Mane
I'm also looking for the cartoon art that was on the packaging of the series 1 figures. I'm working on artwork with all 4 together.
By modern homie
I have a five month old that I can't wait to get into GB. I recently bought the firehouse, ecto 1, and ecto 1a. What I'm gonna do is restore them and recreate the boxes for all of them. If ANYBODY has the free time to post some high quality scans of all the boxes I would be indebted to them for life. Thanks!
By wpugh24
forgive me as I am naive to thus, but how would you recreate the box art for these? are you talking about producing new boxes with the same box art?
fill me in on the secret or let me just pay you to recreate them for me

idea sounds awesome :garrett:
By modern homie
wpugh24 wrote: June 28th, 2019, 7:48 pm forgive me as I am naive to thus, but how would you recreate the box art for these? are you talking about producing new boxes with the same box art?
fill me in on the secret or let me just pay you to recreate them for me

idea sounds awesome :garrett:
It wouldn't be anything remarkable, basically just printing up the box art on high quality paper and then trying to recreate the box as much as possible. Not looking to make anything for collecting but rather trying to recreate the feeling of opening a new toy for a 4 year old.
By wpugh24
well I commend you on the idea. ur kids will love it I am sure
please update us on what the product looks like. I am eager to see
By Juan Carrión
hi spiff i am juan de Lima peru, 42 years old and i am a fan of ghosbusters and my son loves vintage ghostbusters toys, the reason for my message, is if you have arts from toy boxes, from ecto 1, ecto 1A, Kenner vintage ghostbusters toy catalogs.
In good quality to be able to send them to my email juancarrion2008@gmail.com, in case you have that information I need the art of boxes on all sides to be able to recreate those moments as a child.
Excuse my English, I don't know much but I support myself with the translator.
thanks..

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]