Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By Letmebleed75
Heres most of my collection. My wife was gracious enough to give me my own room in our house for my "man cave" and even bought me a sign that sits on the wall outside the door! All my kenner items and most of my collectibles are mint in box unopened. I'm missing some kenner items as i want to collect in the box unopened items and obviouslly that can be hard. Not shown below are my minimates, movie still pictures, and random hot topic and clothing items. please enjoy

By Letmebleed75
Chace wrote:Your collection is as impressive as your toe knuckles are hairy...seriously strap some sock on them dawgs! :)

Lmao I do have the ron Jeremy of toes. I'll make sure to wear my my little pony socks when I'm taking pictures just for u Chace ;)
By spiff
Awesome collection and I love the setup on your prop shelf.
Hate you! LOL!

shit,i remember i used to have that small cardboard movie poster standee with Slimer coming down the side of the building...sadly,i threw it out a LONG time ago....

have to ask,what are those boxes in the back? the one with the hologram-looking fronts to them? are they cereal boxes?

By Josh Foote
I love your collection! What kind of display case is that and where did you get it from?
By Letmebleed75
Honestly my grandparents have had it forever and just gave it to me because they moved to Hawaii. Wish I knew where to get another
By jzurawski
Wow! I am so jealous of all of your in box Real Ghostbusters stuff... that is one thing that i do not have a lot of... Did you just find it all little by little? On Ebay? Very very cool...

What is the ecto type deal next to the GBII mugs? Mever seen that before...
By zakuz
AWESOME, those cereal boxes take me back, in a good way! Very nice collection!
By Letmebleed75
Thx for the kind words. Lucky for me my parents kept a good amount of rgb goods in the box for me when I got older. Others just found randomly or on eBay. The cereal boxes are
Probably my favorite pieces of my collection so far. The ecto, the green slimer box and the blue pke meter boxes were hardee happy meal boxes when gb2 came out!
By Letmebleed75
Thx bro! Do you have a pic? I swore I ordered one, I still have stuff needing to he unpacked. If not do u have any for sale?
By Letmebleed75
THANKS! Ill post some more pics of the cardboard displays, those are my pride and joy. I still have a ton of stuff to unpack so Ill share those pics as soon as I have time to post them!
By Letmebleed75
Thanks for the visit! I really need to update my collection pictures lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]