Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
Hey gang,

I got some of the 'Big Lots' clearance items the other day, and looking at the hardhat accessory that comes with them, it reminded me of a post I think I saw on here somewhere...

Someone had found a toy, I think maybe it was a firefighter? And the yellow rain coat was the perfect size to put on these Matty dolls so you could do the 'tunnel' scene.

Anyone remember that thread? I did a search but apparently I don't remember any of the associated text, I just remember the photo.

Alex
Zack liked this
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I was at a Toys R Us yesterday and saw a True Heroes SWAT doll/12" action figure.

The back of his box advertised a firefighter in an all yellow rain suit.

I think that may have been what the guy on here used for his 'hardhat' scene customs, except these are 10" according to Amazon, instead of 12".

But I still can't find that thread, would love to see the pics again.

It doesn't ring a bell for anybody?

Alex
I think I may have found those before, but rejected them for not being enough like the real material of a yellow slicker.

Hmmm... maybe it's time to give Diane another call. I've mentioned her on this website as the seamstress who puts all the patches on my flightsuits. She's also done costumes for several plays that I've been in (and one that I directed).

But more importantly, a couple of years ago I took her a ream of green cloth, three action figures who all had different body shapes, and a few reference photos...

And a couple of days later, she delivered these Veterinarian's Hospital scrubs for my Muppet Show figures.

Note to self: go to Hobby Lobby and look for some yellow slicker-esque material.

Alex
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]