Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
My wonderful friend Jennifer Runyon sent me these today. So excited to frame them tonight. Will post a pic when I do so. I got to interview her for my website a while back. The interview even got mentioned in a "Charles in Charge" Where are they now article on Yahoo! So happy right now.

Sutton621 liked this
Got my DVD cover signed by Michael C. Gross. I interviewed him for my site a while ago. I sent this to him last week and got it back today. Great guy with a wonderful look on life and an amazing career working with a who's who of celebrities.

Wow, the 3D effect you created with the RGB action figures is a down right amazing site to behold, congrats on your persistence of acquiring duplicates of the figures to creat such a fun looking affect, very cool campanawanna8090
That is a SERIOUSLY sweet collection!
campanawanna8090 liked this
By evallded
You know I had noticed a decline over the last few years of Ghostbusters toys being sold online. Now I know why, this guy has em all!!! Thats a pretty crazy collection.
campanawanna8090 liked this

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]