Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
my mom threw out like five of those hardees cups 4 years ago when they cleaned out their basement....didn't tell me until they were long gone....

saved my topps gb2 trading cards and hardees noisemakers for me though so not a total loss...
campanawanna8090 wrote:Just one of the things I have picked up since my last post. Add to that 11 Marshmallow Mess Rays, and a vintage Pinball game with the box. I'm sure there are a few other small things too.

Was that the one that went for $100? I was watching that banner!
By Heroic35
campanawanna8090 wrote:Nope. I was the high bidder on that, and some (insert negative name here) outbid me with 2 seconds left. This one just ended. Got it for $19.99.
Nice that's the other one I was watching. That was a great deal compared to the first auction.

I usually end up looking at a lot of similar things to Camp as this thread shows.

I am trying to gather up 2 of everything (MOC and loose). Camp just buys things past doubles. Lol
haha not much! As far as the kenner line goes, just a handful of ghosts and a couple pieces of equipment. 11 more items needed and it's complete! Also have a good chunk of the EGB stuff, most of the Filmation stuff, and a handful of Matty. Kenner has to be completed first though!
good call!

Here is what I need to complete the Kenner collection
Green Ghost Plush (Slimer puppet)
Sludge Bucket
Ecto Plazm (could be an empty can for all i care)
Brain Blaser
Slimer Gooper Ghost
Ghost Spooker
Finger Pop Fiends
Nasty Neck
Grab-a-meter
Ghost Nabber
Ecto-Headgear and Radar
And I know it's a stretch, but here is what I need to complete other lines. If nothing else, just to show you all what I don't have lol

Trendmasters EGB
Classic Roland
Mouth Critter
Proton Power Pack with Plasma Blaster
Ghost Trap with Positron Blaster
Ecto-1
Deluxe Kylie
Deluxe Roland
Deluxe Eduardo

Matty
Egon with Slimer
Ray with no ghost