Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By JA Slow
Will post photos when these items get a proper display case. For now, I'll just list them:

ThermoServ cup, mug, and tumbler
Hardee’s lunchbox, cup and poster
Topps packs in display with poster
Topps cards loose
Air freshener
Sunglasses
Enamel lapel pin
Jigsaw puzzle
Promo button pins
Logo keychain
Sunoco glass set
AMC Theater cup
Coca-Cola ghost-in-can
1990 calendar
Promo program
GB International RPG
Johnny Lightening Ecto-1A
Fujifilm pack with Ecto-1A
Tiger Electronics handheld game
NES game
Gameboy game
Soundtrack cassette
Soundtrack poster
VHS
DVD
Toastmaster B700
Poster book
NOW Comics RGB adaption trade paperback
NOW Comics RGB adaption #1-3
Rolling Stone magazine
CineFex magazine
Naha novelization
Stein storybook
Hatley book
Hiller book

And that's just the GB II stuff, which is always growing (bless and curse eBay).
Next I'll list all the other GB related items.
By JA Slow
A true investment: the New Ghostbusters II NES game. Released only in Japan and not a repo. Won this baby on eBay a day ago for a mere $104 from Australia. Look at that box! Everything is present and in great shape! Will look real nice next to the Activision version.

By pyhasanon
JA Slow wrote:A true investment: the New Ghostbusters II NES game. Released only in Japan and not a repo. Won this baby on eBay a day ago for a mere $104 from Australia. Look at that box! Everything is present and in great shape! Will look real nice next to the Activision version.

Only released in Japan? No Japanese NES cartridge I know looks like that... It was also releases in PAL regions, so that makes me believe you have the PAL version... Japanese Famicom games were released on shorter cartridges, not the square gray ones that we're accustomed to in the US...
By JA Slow
This is thee coolest GB2 object I have ever seen. It will be a perfect show piece when it's hung above the glass case that will enclose all my GB2 memorabilia. Paid $100 big ones! Unused, NOS, Hardees vinyl banner, 44x72 in.

Alex Newborn, Heroic35 liked this
By d_osborn
Alex Newborn wrote:That's a slick piece!

Alex
I GET IT! Vinyl, slick, *rimshot*!

Cool! The only Hardees banners I remember ever seeing are the really long, horizontal signs.
By JA Slow
d_osborn wrote:
Alex Newborn wrote:That's a slick piece!

Alex
I GET IT! Vinyl, slick, *rimshot*!

Cool! The only Hardees banners I remember ever seeing are the really long, horizontal signs.
Same here. I have seen two of the horizontals in the last year but this was the first of its kind I had ever seen. Wasn't gonna let it slip away. It was a Reserve auction, the price was $100 and thankfully there wasn't much competition. The seller said he also had a NOS horizontal sign he would be listing shortly after so keep your eyes open. I won't be going after it, this one is all I need.
By JA Slow
The last item bought for my GB2 collection, the theatrical one-sheet. These are always 27x40 inches but for some reason, certain movies like this one had theirs made in 27x41 inches. Why an extra inch in length? This means I'll have to get a custom frame made.

I've always loved this poster design. The guys looking bad ass in their new uniforms, new equipment, the light beaming out of the logo and that green aura/halo surrounding the title. Love it!

Those aren't my feet (photo the seller took)!

Photos of other items soon.

By d_osborn
Cool score! I'm a big fan of old theatrical one sheets.

27x41 used to be the standard size for theatrical one sheets until around 1985. After '85, shorter posters started popping up more and more until they eventually became the industry standard. It makes framing a pain in the ass. I recommend hollywoodposterframes.com. Their economy frame is around $50... WONDERFUL quality!

There are two versions of the GB2 Style C poster, which is the what you have. The version without a release date at the bottom are 27x40. The version WITH a release date came in both 27x40 and 27x41.
By JA Slow
Here's a poster I couldn't pass up. Interesting how the red on the logo is a bit darker than usual and how they used an "O" in the title. I was really happy no one wrote a price in the white bubble. Another custom frame job.

Dougger liked this
By crazyecto
JA Slow wrote:The last item bought for my GB2 collection, the theatrical one-sheet. These are always 27x40 inches but for some reason, certain movies like this one had theirs made in 27x41 inches. Why an extra inch in length? This means I'll have to get a custom frame made.

I've always loved this poster design. The guys looking bad ass in their new uniforms, new equipment, the light beaming out of the logo and that green aura/halo surrounding the title. Love it!

Those aren't my feet (photo the seller took)!

Photos of other items soon.

I'm pretty sure this poster along with the revamped Ecto-1A are the reasons this movie is my favorite movie.
JA Slow - Can you tell me if the theatrical one-sheet poster you have is marked with a "promotional use only. Not to be sold" - type of message on it?

I'm trying to complete my collection of U.S. release original posters - not reprints or later reproductions. My posters for the GB 1 releases - original, 2011, and 30th anniversary - all have that type of message printed on them at the bottom. However, my GB2 posters do not. In looking around ebay, all of the GB2 posters I've found either clearly do not have such a message or the picture to too far away/blurry so I can't tell.

Sorry - I'm not trying to hijack your thread - I just figured with all the awesome original GB2 promo stuff you have, your poster would be sure to be one of the originals. Thanks.
By d_osborn
GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:JA Slow - Can you tell me if the theatrical one-sheet poster you have is marked with a "promotional use only. Not to be sold" - type of message on it?
Any chance you could post a pic? There were quite a few variations on the GB2 posters, but I've never seen one marked promo.
By JA Slow
d_osborn wrote:
GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:JA Slow - Can you tell me if the theatrical one-sheet poster you have is marked with a "promotional use only. Not to be sold" - type of message on it?
Any chance you could post a pic? There were quite a few variations on the GB2 posters, but I've never seen one marked promo.
I have never seen those phrases on any of the GB2 theatrical one-sheets. I usually see them on one-sheets with white boarders in the bottom corners. I know the one I have is a genuine one-sheet due to the size and matching it against other used ones. This one was on eBay for a long time, the price wasn't changing and it was the only one in mint shape so I paid big and am happy.

I think it's safe to say they didn't put those indicators on these posters and as long as you make sure it isn't a reprint, you're buying a true GB2 one-sheet. Good luck!
Ray's Denim Jacket (GB1)

Jealous.

Weathering, because they won't stay new looking fo[…]

@Specter Mitcher - Either way, any proton pack wou[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Nice! That's awesome! I like how lately, he has be[…]