Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By KagaSakai
ProtonCharger wrote:i remember a time when people enjoyed being in on a joke.
True, but when a vast majority of the people have not idea WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, the joke doesn't make much sense now does it.
KagaSakai wrote:
ProtonCharger wrote:i remember a time when people enjoyed being in on a joke.
True, but when a vast majority of the people have not idea WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, the joke doesn't make much sense now does it.
i hope you all understand ghostbusters original intention was it to be a comedy right?
By Cornelius
I myself truly have no idea who or what boxxy is or why the word or name is spelled with two x's rather than with a silent Q for that matter. Anyone care to explain?

Although the girl in the pic looks pretty and all, I would definitely prefer my own avatar. Also, I usually identify people by their pictures rather than by reading their names all the time, especially when browsing through posts - it is mainly for that reason that I'd like to have my own avatar back asap (if it's not too much of a problem...)

Beside that, yes, I do appreciate the odd joke, but only if I get it... :whatever:
DmsdyMachn liked this
By EctoGlow
[/quote] i hope you all understand Boxxy original intention was it to be a comedy right?[/quote]

Then she failed miserably. Telitubies has more comedic value sober than this tripe.
By Filandrius
And now every instance of the word Ghostbusters is being replaced by Boxxy. (Try it, you can't type Ghostbusters in a post)

I ask you this: what webmaster purposefully piss off most of his forum users?

This is getting ridiculous.
By EctoGlow
I cant tell if your being serious or sarcastic. No offense but right now it's hard to tell.
By Filandrius
EctoGlow wrote:I cant tell if your being serious or sarcastic. No offense but right now it's hard to tell.
That's because the site is becoming unusable. This is now Boxxy Fans.com, don't you get it? Are you not cool enough to understand the inside joke of the 10-12 rulers of this site?

I am trying to be serious. But any complaints fall on deaf ears. And the more pissed off we get, the more funny they think it is. It's pre-school all over again! Wee!
By EctoGlow
Filandrius wrote:
EctoGlow wrote:I cant tell if your being serious or sarcastic. No offense but right now it's hard to tell.
That's because the site is becoming unusable. This is now Boxxy Fans.com, don't you get it? Are you not cool enough to understand the inside joke of the 10-12 rulers of this site?

I am trying to be serious. But any complaints fall on deaf ears. And the more pissed off we get, the more funny they think it is. It's pre-school all over again! Wee!
No I get it and your right. I said this in chat and I'll say it here. This kind of "humor" wasn't funny in middle school and it's not now. I'm not upset so much as I am disappointed that this is what GBFans has turned into. Rangerboard.com is another board that I frequent and for a while had one of the worst reputations on the net for being out of control and nothing more than a flame board. It's cleaned up since then and It has a much better rep than it did.

I'm not saying that gbfans is out of control but it seems to me that it's no longer here for the fans but really here for just a select few people's enjoyment with the idea of "lets see who we can piss off today" Because they cant seem to find anything better to do with their time outside of the internet. It's just very disappointing to me is all I'm getting at.

Do what you want with boxxy pray to her pic every morning for being the funniest damn thing on the internet or whatever gets you through the day. But seriously Don't be a dick about it if some one says "hey i dont like boxxy she's annoying and stupid" Just because you happen to have a hard on for her.
EctoGlow wrote: words.
as it was tht i typed,
i hope you all understand Ghost.busters's original intention was it to be a comedy.

and you all seriously suck the fun out everything good and fun.
I went and read about it on ED a while ago. It IS a pretty old meme and wasn't really very funny to begin with. Oh, well. These guys will have their fun and then put the site back to normal. It's more than a little stupid, but I won't lose sleep over it.
keoni wrote:I agree with you both
i sincerely hope you arent agreeing with me, because you sir, are the one in this situation with out the sense of humor.
By EctoGlow
ProtonCharger wrote:
EctoGlow wrote: words.
as it was tht i typed,
i hope you all understand Ghost.busters's original intention was it to be a comedy.

and you all seriously suck the fun out everything good and fun.

Aww well that just made my day. Let me go ahead and print that out, frame it and sit it on my night stand so I can feel good every time I get out of bed. I love you charger you make me feel so happy.

Again I'll say it, it really depends on how sick your idea of fun is. This TO ME isn't fun its just immature. Not that its boxxy but doing this just to get people upset. I said this earlier I'm not pissed off or upset I'm merely disappointed because I put more stock in to the integrity of this forum than what it's being given.

For those of you who are truly upset please please please calm down and take a step back the longer you stay pissed off the longer this will continue.
By Dan AKA
Hahaha, actually every bit of fun taken on this website is pretty immature.

Collecting Toys? Yes.

Making Toys? Absolutely.

Playing Dress Up? Any chance we can get.

You all keep taking yourselves, the internet and this website too seriously. If you just relaxed, and stopped getting so butt hurt over the small things you might be able to enjoy life a little more. Oh no our avatars have changed! Who cares? They're tiny little pictures, they do not in any fasion define who we are. If your avatar is that important to you, then you are a sad sad sad husk of an individual. And in all honesty if I were the webmaster I would remove the Avatar feature all together because of your constant bitching over a small joke.

And yes, the more you bitch, the funnier it is. Because you see, a lot of people are comming to notice just how much Ghostbusters Fans complain, not Ghostheads. Ghostheads enjoy the franchise, if they don't like something they pass over it and move on, but Ghostbusters Fans couldnt keep their mouth shut if Ann f****g Frank depended on it.

Toys, comics, books and kind of merchandise is scrutinized to a retarded degree.

Everything that is brought to them they complain about, EVEN A ENTIRELY FREE WEBSITE. Yes, some people have helped by donating to keep the website's costs paid but in the end the website is free. You all are bitching about a free service. A-f****g-Mazing.

If it bothers you that much (and I hope it does) please leave. I don't like reading you clogging up my internets.
AJ Quick liked this
Dan AKA wrote:Hahaha, actually every bit of fun taken on this website is pretty immature.

Collecting Toys? Yes.

Making Toys? Absolutely.

Playing Dress Up? Any chance we can get.

You all keep taking yourselves, the internet and this website too seriously. If you just relaxed, and stopped getting so butt hurt over the small things you might be able to enjoy life a little more. Oh no our avatars have changed! Who cares? They're tiny little pictures, they do not in any fasion define who we are. If your avatar is that important to you, then you are a sad sad sad husk of an individual. And in all honesty if I were the webmaster I would remove the Avatar feature all together because of your constant bitching over a small joke.

And yes, the more you bitch, the funnier it is. Because you see, a lot of people are comming to notice just how much Boxxy Fans complain, not Ghostheads. Ghostheads enjoy the franchise, if they don't like something they pass over it and move on, but Boxxy Fans couldnt keep their mouth shut if Ann f****g Frank depended on it.

Toys, comics, books and kind of merchandise is scrutinized to a retarded degree.

Everything that is brought to them they complain about, EVEN A ENTIRELY FREE WEBSITE. Yes, some people have helped by donating to keep the website's costs paid but in the end the website is free. You all are bitching about a free service. A-f****g-Mazing.

If it bothers you that much (and I hope it does) please leave. I don't like reading you clogging up my internets.
you make me proud.
By Kingpin
I guess all this has done is shown the two groups: those who find this thing terribly hilarious, and those who don't, and that those who find it hilarious are more than happy to recommend the option of leaving to anyone who thinks the Boxxy meme is utterly moronic.

This is a G.hostbusters forum, not the Boxxy appreciation society.
Kingpin wrote:I guess all this has done is shown the two groups: those who find this thing terribly hilarious, and those who don't, and that those who find it hilarious are more than happy to recommend the option of leaving to anyone who thinks the Boxxy meme is utterly moronic.

This is a Boxxy forum, not the Boxxy appreciation society.
hey ben, did you know g.hostbusters was originally a comedy?

i wonder when you forgot.
By Dan AKA
Kingpin wrote:I guess all this has done is shown the two groups: those who find this thing terribly hilarious, and those who don't, and that those who find it hilarious are more than happy to recommend the option of leaving to anyone who thinks the Boxxy meme is utterly moronic.

This is a Boxxy forum, not the Boxxy appreciation society.
Wrong Ben, wrong. It's not that I want people who don't like Boxxy to leave, I want the people who constantly bitch and moan about every little thing to leave. THIS SHIT IS NOT A BIG DEAL. Yet some how people have made into a big deal, it's a f****g website man. Who gives a shit? It's not even upping post counts, and to be honest it all started because we had fun and made a video? Good f****g lord.

Get the f****g yard stick (or meter post however you say it) out of your ass. Come on. And how has it REALLY affected the website? It hasn't. oh no a prank has been played that not everyone is on board with, oh Gawd!

It's like watching ants and their pathetic little world crumble because something they don't like is a foot, call the god damn inspectors Ma, people are having fun and we need to stop it!

Yourselves, get over.
By jackdoud

This is a G.hostbusters forum, not the Boxxy appreciation society.
I find the boxxy thing moronic as well. I don't see it as any real detriment to the site though, assuming it doesn't last more than a few days. People seem to be taking it as the downfall of the entire community.

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

@gpstar, Thanks for all this info. I’m wor[…]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg