Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Ray Stanz GB
:nicejobyoudid: AJ that was very good response time. life keeps getting better....
By Kingpin
You're letting this go too far guys... I'm pleading you, restore some sanity to this forum and stop with the SecrecyGuy-inspired madness!
By Some_Guy
Kingpin wrote:You're letting this go too far guys... I'm pleading you, restore some sanity to this forum and stop with the SecrecyGuy-inspired madness!
YOU FIRE.
By Ketchum
:nicejobyoudid:
By Josh Foote
Kingpin wrote:You're letting this go too far guys... I'm pleading you, restore some sanity to this forum and stop with the SecrecyGuy-inspired madness!
:wrongforum:
By AJ Quick
I don't think you ever understood.

SecrecyGuy was telling me how good of a job I was doing with the forum.

The icon is a showing of support for the site and camaraderie. Its a positive comment. "Nice Job You Did!" What could possibly be insane and negative to compliment someone?

You are bringing this topic down. Why can't you just be happy with it? Thank Ecto Vader and give him a compliment? It really just looks like you're shitting on everyone here.
By Ketchum
AJ Quick wrote:
I don't think you ever understood.

SecrecyGuy was telling me how good of a job I was doing with the forum.

The icon is a showing of support for the site and camaraderie. Its a positive comment. "Nice Job You Did!"

You are bringing this topic down. Why can't you just be happy with it? Thank Ecto Vader and give him a compliment? It really just looks like you're shitting on everyone here.
:nicejobyoudid:
By Ketchum
Thanks
By Iggy
Madness? We are gonna be at page 26 in no time thanks to the new :nicejobyoudid:
By EJLambert
I like madness! :nicejobyoudid:
Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?