Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
i dont know if this is the right place to post a thread like this, but i ordered a couple small pack parts and i checked my tracking yesterday after waiting a full week and i should have gotten the items by now, but it says that the shipment was accepted in MN on july 22nd, and its now the 29 and the tracking info hasnt been updated or anything since then. the items are going to PA. is there something wrong with why my package hasnt moved from thatr location yet? i am a bit worried about my order.
It's probably just delivery confirmation, not actual tracking. Also, just because it was registered in MN doesn't mean it was actually dropped off for shipment, just that it was registered as a package to be shipped. Depending on how busy AJ has been it may or may not have actually been shipped yet. (probably has though).
That's up to the USPS.

Your tracking (for all to see) shows that the package was accepted by the post office (out of my possession):

I think it is actually PA's postal system's fault. There was another package that was also going to PA from that same day that is also not yet delivered. It seems to have jumped slowly from town to town in PA.

(Moved to Site Feedback forum).
AJ Quick wrote:That's up to the USPS.

Your tracking (for all to see) shows that the package was accepted by the post office (out of my possession):

I think it is actually PA's postal system's fault. There was another package that was also going to PA from that same day that is also not yet delivered. It seems to have jumped slowly from town to town in PA.

(Moved to Site Feedback forum).

ok but i checked the status just now and it still hasnt seemed to have left MN or gotten to PA. i am worried that the post office messed up somewhere or that i will not recieve my order. i have ordered from GBfans before and ussually when it has shipped, i got the items a few days later. this is taking over a week and i am now worried i may not get the items i paid for. not blameing you, but what happens if the post office makes a mistake? if my package has delivery confirmation, then shouldnt i be kept up to date with where my package is? the fact it hasnt left MN yet is distressing and i paid something like over $20 for the 2 small items. i just want to make sure i recieve what i paid for.
ok, i get confused with all the different confirmations. but anyway, how will i know when my package will be on the way? july 22 was the last time it had anything updated, and that was a while ago now, so i just want to know what exactly happened to my package? i thought maybe it was bad weather or a storm or something may have stopped them shipping out my package. are the items actually shipping from MN? has this ever happened before to anyone on gbfans?
Pete33 wrote:ok, i get confused with all the different confirmations. but anyway, how will i know when my package will be on the way? july 22 was the last time it had anything updated, and that was a while ago now, so i just want to know what exactly happened to my package? i thought maybe it was bad weather or a storm or something may have stopped them shipping out my package. are the items actually shipping from MN? has this ever happened before to anyone on gbfans?
You'll know when you get it. Delivery confirmation is not package tracking. Your confirmation number will not update with its current location until it's delivered at your door. If you don't get it in a month, you can worry.
ok i get that part, but why is it taking so long to get to me? ussually it takes a few days, but now its been over a week which is unusual.

also, worse case scenario, if it doesnt get to me in a month or so, would gbfans send out replacement items incase the package got lost or something?
Unless you ordered under a different name.. I have no records for a motherboard for you.

Also next time please send me a message directly. I almost didn't notice this 5 year old topic got bumped up.

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]