Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By redfive1973
Is anyone else having problems uploading pictures? I tried to add some to my uniform section or even a new one but it said to update java and even after I did I got some kind of error box pop up and still would not let me upload.
By Kingpin
I recently uploaded a bit of fan artwork to my profile, and didn't encounter any problem with it.

It might be worth trying a different machine if you've got access to an alternative, if not for any other reason but to test it.
By redfive1973
I did try that. Did it on my parents computer as well as mine. Still keep getting an error message. Says missing required Permissions attribute in main jar.
By pyhasanon
Yep, same problem here, brand new computer, tried different Web browsers, and even with my Gold Membership, nothing... same error message everytime... keeps telling me my Java is outdated, but when I check it, it's up to date...
By redfive1973
How ironic. We're a bunch of Ghostheads and our computers are haunted. Well if anyone figures this riddle out do share.
By redfive1973
I've got the same
By AJ Quick
You guys have Java JDK installed instead of Java itself?

What browser and OS do you guys use?

Interesting to note, I just installed the latest Java version 51 (which appears to be what you guys have) and the upload program no longer loads... and neither does the Java applet on the Java website.

I'd say this is a bug bigger than the site.
By redfive1973
Thought I had Java itself and did the updates on it. I have Windows 7 and use explorer and firefox both with the same results. This is also on two different internet carriers too if that makes a difference. Can I completely pull Java off and reinstall it from scratch?
By redfive1973
Ahh finally. I plundered (it's what we pirates do best) and came across this link http://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/ ... n-main-jar
I can now add photos.
Im Getting a message that says "Application Blocked by Security Settings, Your Security settings have blocked an application signed with an expired or not-yet-valid certificate from running". ive been to my java settings and messed around with them, but still nothing. any one know?
By christphern
I hate to bump a topic, but I'm encountering the same issue. Java won't load the applet because, according to Java, it's outdated, and won't load outdated applets. I've tried a couple of different browsers, and still encounter the same issue. I'm running Windows 8.1, with the most recent Java version (updated my Java, as I thought maybe it was the issue).
By csullivan1980
This is a problem I've been trying to work around forever. At first I thought it was just my version of Java but I have the latest version installed on my MacBook running OS X El Capitan.

Basically every time I go to try to upload I'm met with a series of screens which end up the same way. From what I can figure out it might have something to do with the Java security settings or settings wishing my MacBooks OS.

Still to date no luck.

It begins like this, seems fine.

But I get this window.

Java has been installed on my computer but I still get this message:

I click "Trust".

Eventually, when it looks like I made it I get this message. I've tried this using Safari, Chrome and Firefox, all with same results.

So basically I'm stuck going around in circles sadly.

Is there a work around?

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]