Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Scum
I've been trying and searching old posts for about two hours now and can't, for the life of me, figure out how to post images. I don't want to have to link to an outside site. Sorry for being that guy, as I'm sure I'm just overlooking something obvious. I signed up for imagur but for some reason those the format isn't working. Do you guys have any advice, a better (preferably free) public server, or...something? I'm ready to jump out a window, I'm making myself feel so stupid. Sorry, and thanks!
By Fritz
Scum wrote:I've been trying and searching old posts for about two hours now and can't, for the life of me, figure out how to post images. I don't want to have to link to an outside site. Sorry for being that guy, as I'm sure I'm just overlooking something obvious. I signed up for imagur but for some reason those the format isn't working. Do you guys have any advice, a better (preferably free) public server, or...something? I'm ready to jump out a window, I'm making myself feel so stupid. Sorry, and thanks!
I use photobucket myself; it's free and has like 1GB of storage space; you can get more with the photobucket app, but 1GB is a lot and probably more than I'll ever use.

For each image uploaded, there'll be a "share" link with a url. Post the image url between img tags; for example, this code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/fritzbgb/welcomeaboard_zpspijq4dlo.jpg[/img]
When posted without the "code" tags, produces the picture I post on every Introduction thread:

Hope some of that is helpful.
Scum liked this
By Scum
Fritz wrote:
Scum wrote:I've been trying and searching old posts for about two hours now and can't, for the life of me, figure out how to post images. I don't want to have to link to an outside site. Sorry for being that guy, as I'm sure I'm just overlooking something obvious. I signed up for imagur but for some reason those the format isn't working. Do you guys have any advice, a better (preferably free) public server, or...something? I'm ready to jump out a window, I'm making myself feel so stupid. Sorry, and thanks!
I use photobucket myself; it's free and has like 1GB of storage space; you can get more with the photobucket app, but 1GB is a lot and probably more than I'll ever use.

For each image uploaded, there'll be a "share" link with a url. Post the image url between img tags; for example, this code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/fritzbgb/welcomeaboard_zpspijq4dlo.jpg[/img]
When posted without the "code" tags, produces the picture I post on every Introduction thread:

Hope some of that is helpful.
Extremely helpful, thanks a lot man! Hope to be posting images of my junk built extremely non screen accurate proton pack by the end of the day!

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]