Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By canpara
Is anyone receiving hundreds (or even thousands) of topic reply notifications by e-mail?

This is happening to me right now after GBFans locked the "Ahncon's MT-500, P.K.E., Belt Gizmo and the Game Pack Holsters" thread.

I believe this is due to a glitch.

I "unwatched" the thread from my Control Panel, but it didn't make a difference.
By ghostbusterJon
Yes, filled my inbox all day, phone, tablet all notifying me every minute all day. Contacted site admin no reply. Disabled my subscription to the thread, set my profile to not receive notifications still getting hundreds of emails per hour...
Last edited by ghostbusterJon on October 7th, 2016, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ghostbusterJon
Clearly a glitch related to the fact his thread is suspended pending subscription and there's some persistent notification going out.

The fact that disabling notifications isn't working is a major concern, phones been buzzing all afternoon and if u turn off sound I miss calls. Colleagues in work getting annoyed...

Who ya gunna call? Tried the admins...
By AJ Quick
Really sorry about that guys. It was a caching problem.

Anyone subscribed to one of those particular topics for email notifications was likely affected.

I have reset the cache, and hopefully that has solved it.
canpara liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]