Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By carolinjp1323
I emailed a couple different times hoping for an update and received no response. I'm hoping to get an answer here.

I made a couple of orders in November. I ordered an Ion Arm (Order #33347) on November 16th and a battery (Order #33407) on November 30th. Initially the order said the estimated shipping date was January 5, but it's now been changed to January 24th. When I placed the order I believe they were both "in stock". I'm wondering why there is such a delay in shipping and when I can expect the parts. If these parts are not going to be shipped soon, I'l like to cancel the order. Thank you very much for your help!
By AJ Quick
Neither item was in stock, hence the wait, and estimated ship dates.

One of your items is in stock and can ship now, the other (battery) is not yet in stock.

I am hoping to have the batteries before the China New Year, which is coming up soon.
By carolinjp1323
Hi AJ,
I would like to cancel my 12V 9800 mAh Battery Pack (Blue Brick) order placed on Nov 30 as it has yet to ship. The order number is #33407. Thank you!
By Kingpin
I've passed on your request to the Admin. Special order items (such as the blue batteries, Proton Pack shells, A.L.I.C.E. Pack frames, electronics, Clippard Valves etc) often come with very rough estimates as they're items that aren't always kept in stock, or require production from an outside source. Here's the specific word on special orders:
Some items are special orders or pre-orders and those items will force a later ship date than in stock items
By carolinjp1323
No problem, I understand that it's out of your hands. I'll just make other arrangements for the battery. Thanks for your help.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]