Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Pete
Hey AJ! Great forum man! I look foward to the new GBprops. Awsome idea to create it's own forum.
By Ecto96
Dude, I love this site! Since coming here, I've started plans on my own pack for halloween! (I had plans to do a little stuff to the car, and get a flight suit, but not a pack for lack of knowledge) But this is great! It's a veritable fountain of good ideas and suggestions and great ghost-head minds getting together! It's a worldwide think tank! I love this site!
By GBFreek83
Amen to that guys!! I think we should all post a big thank you to AJ Quick for establishing this website, it has definately shined a big happy light in my life :) Thanks AJ!!!

-Thiago
By ALUCARD
keep the good work man if you need some spanish translation ( puerto rican type) pm me
By PaulOmen5500
Yeah AJ keep up the good work. 8)
By Willy Wonka
(in unison) WE LOVE YOU AJ!!!
By Ecto96
Well... I only love AJ in a plutonic way >.> To me he's like a... Really good friend, but no further than that. Lol, just jokin AJ. Kudos man, kudos.
By thaghostbuster
its truly amazing all the great fans that are on this site, thanks for bringing us together, ive been here a few days and im hooked on the site ! :cool:

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]