Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By gamera1968
Found the Silver DeLorean w/ black stripes and gold rims ( looks copper to me, LOL )
Saw 5 at Target, bought 1.
Also found the BTTF DeLorean with the BTTF logo on it, bought 3 :D

So now I have 1 gold, 1 black, 1 silver w/ stripes and 1 time machine; 2 Batmobiles, and 1 Ecto :)

I also have the Matchbox 1963 Caddy Ambulance as well ( Gene Mercy Hospital )
It's in scale w/ the Ecto 1, but it's about 1/2 an inch shorter.
By Gareee
I found pics of the new Batman Arkham Asylum Batmobile, if anyone is interested:

http://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/2011/02/ne ... sylum.html
By Gareee
You see, Zander, its fine for people to chime in about the bttf deloeran, but if I post about the new batmobile as well, I should be crucified.
By Gareee
I hope we see more of it in the new game. We hardly saw it all in the first one.
By gamera1968
Here's one of my 3 BTTF DeLoreans.....gonna keep 2 and open 1 to do some minor detailing in in the back near the rear deck to go next to my hand-painted custom HW Ecto 1 :D

This Post Contains Spoilers
EDIT: 7:35 PM - here it is completely custom painted as promised, next to my custom painted Ecto 1 :)
By Gareee
Almost too blurry to see what you did. I can make out some things though. Still no BTTFs here.
By elsoldao7
gamera1968 wrote:Here's one of my 3 BTTF DeLoreans.....gonna keep 2 and open 1 to do some minor detailing in in the back near the rear deck to go next to my hand-painted custom HW Ecto 1 :D

EDIT: 7:35 PM - here it is completely custom painted as promised, next to my custom painted Ecto 1 :)
Nice!
I have a Time Machine & Ecto-1 lined up for customization also, once I finish painting my JL Ecto-1A.
Also have a Pre-Ecto to do & a special project!
By gamera1968
Thanks, they are both a labor of love and the time machine only took about 30 minutes :)

The Ecto 1 took over an hour cause I used 2 coats of acrylic paints.

And by "Pre-Ecto" you mean tha all black beater version?

Sweet......looking forward to it! :cool:
By gamera1968
Gareee wrote:Almost too blurry to see what you did. I can make out some things though. Still no BTTFs here.
Sorry, Garee, I have a new cell phone ( Huawi Ascend - Droid ) and the there is NO auto-focus :(

EDIT: 10:30 PM....New, clearer ( I hope ) pics of the Time Machine and Ecto 1...
I added a little metallic Sterling Silver paint to the all die-cast metal vents ( yes, all metal! ) to bring out the 'brushed silver' look even more :D
By Gareee
Much nicer! You can see you added a lot of detail work to both cars, especially with the overhead shot. No auto focus? At ALL? I'd be pretty ticked about that!

One trick: You might be able to back up some, and zoom in to get a closer pic thats still in focus.
By gamera1968
Gareee wrote:Much nicer! You can see you added a lot of detail work to both cars, especially with the overhead shot. No auto focus? At ALL? I'd be pretty ticked about that!

One trick: You might be able to back up some, and zoom in to get a closer pic that's still in focus.

Thanks, Gareee, the DeLorean took about 30 minutes, and the Ecto took about an hour. :)

....and you're right, for a $150 cell phone, you think it would have some kind of auto-focus for the camera?

But nooooooo :p

And BTW, there is no zoom.
FYI....I just found 3 more BTTF DeLoreans at Target yesterday, for a grand total of 6, including the one I customized.

If anyone is interested in one, PM me here.
By Gareee
Still none found here, and I don;t think the new Batmobile is out either yet. I didn't see any on ebay the other day.
Gareee wrote:Still none found here, and I don;t think the new Batmobile is out either yet. I didn't see any on ebay the other day.
I scored one of the new Batmobiles yesterday @ TRU. 1st one in the center top line!
By Gareee
Elsoldao7, thats actually last year's batmobile based on the animated series. There is a new one based on the batman game that came out for consoles last year. (Or was it actually fall the previous year?)

By Derrico13
Gareee wrote:Elsoldao7, thats actually last year's batmobile based on the animated series. There is a new one based on the batman game that came out for consoles last year. (Or was it actually fall the previous year?)

It was fall the previous year, the sequel is hitting two years after the first launched. And the figures based on the game are just hitting now. So has the number and color tab been revealed for this one yet?
Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]