Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Vincenzo330
I just got my Redline Club Ecto-1's yesterday and I'm pretty bummed. They're the same as the SDCC cars but the packaging isn't as nice. When I ordered them back in May I thought I was getting what is now being called the "Hotwheels Elite" Ecto-1. If anyone wants I'd sell one of my RLC Ectos for $20 & shipping (what I paid).

I'd love to get my hands on one of those 1A's as well if anyone wants to trade/sell me one.
By elsoldao7
Gareee wrote:It looks like they are going for about $34 a pop on ebay now, with like $10 shipping.

Honestly, for the price, I'd just pick up the 1:18 elite one released before its gone, since its a much better value, and representation of the vehicle, unless you are a die hard fan of the smaller scale cars, and adding it to that collection.

The 1:18 can be had for about $120 shipped online if you hunt for it.
I just thought that it was another guy trying to sell a painted Ecto & make it pass as a "Special Edition". I'm currently watching a Joyride Ecto, hoping that now that some better big scale Ectos are out theese won't go for as much money as before.

Still planning on getting the new big HW eventually!
By Gareee
I saw a joyride go for about $300 last summer. even if it was half that, I think the new HW elite would still be a better deal. In comparison pics, the new version looks worlds better, IMHO.
By elsoldao7
Yeah, they're still going for 100+. With the new ones out, the ony way I'd get one of the JR ones would be if it went for 50 - 60 max. Not to probable, but I'll still keep an eye out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Iggy
I attended the car Expo in Cleveland last night, and there was a vendor with Diecast cars, and they had the new Ecto there with a "do not touch" sticker on it. So, I asked if it was for sale, they said yes, and they said $200... Just comes out and they mark it up $70 bucks? /facepalm Too bad...they also had this sweet Keaton Batmobile...but with a $150 tag on it. Some people...
HEY!
I just found this little peice online,
http://paperhouse164.blogspot.com/2010/ ... e-164.html
I'm gonna print it tomorrow so I can use the laser printer at work!

*Also, if anyone is PhotoShop savy, can you possibly make the firehouse look like it did when Ray first shows up with Ecto? With the black walls, the 2ble dorrs & the Ghostbusters banner? I'd like a diorama for my current project: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 13&t=29456
tito liked this
I don't know about a movie car this year, but KITT from Knight Rider (the '82 Trans Am - version) has just been released. I haven't been lucky enough to find one yet, but they're all over ebay.
By gamera1968
Coover5 wrote:What is Hot Wheels movie car this year? The Ecto-1 and Delorean were great so I'm hoping for just as great this year.
There is (or was) supposed to be the Mystery Machine and Batmobile (1966) coming out, but haven't seen either one.
By Gareee
They also just released those $5 a pop movie cars of the KITT K.A.R.R., a better deco'd A team van, the Muppets schoolbus, Bandit, and an American Graffiti car.

I just snagged them for a freind yesterday am.
By gamera1968
Gareee wrote:They also just released those $5 a pop movie cars of the KITT K.A.R.R., a better deco'd A team van, the Muppets schoolbus, Bandit, and an American Graffiti car.

I just snagged them for a freind yesterday am.
Thanks for the info, Gareee. :cool:

I haven't been to Pep Boys recently, but when I first went to look for the Ecto, they were nearly sold out of the 'Retro Collection' line (around early January of this year.)

I was looking for the Ecto only, and was told they would be re-stocked eventually.

Glad I found one when I did.
I saw them going on ebay upwards of $120 a pop.

Yeah, really.
By Gareee
The only real ereason I noticed the new cars, is I have a freind with two KITTs, and he is always on the lookout for them. And I had scored him a bunch of HTF batmobiles a wile back, and when he traded me for them, he included the halloween ecto and batmobile, plus that fancy release Ecto.

I think I got the better of the deals though, personally.
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on one of these toys...

To the guys who own them, can you post pictures of the car next to the mattel figures? I know they won't scale perfectly, I'm just curious as to how they look standing near it. Thanks!
Hey TexasBuster, this page is for the 1:64 scale Ecto-1 You'll need to find the 1:18 scale page. (I'm guessing you are looking for the 1:18 scale) I know there are a few pages about the 1:18 scale so you may want to search for 1:18 ecto-1 and look for pictures
Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?