Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By raggletag
Hey, guys. My girlfriend found this GB jacket at the flea market on Monday for 7 bucks...

It's made of satin and all the symbols/logos are embroidered on. The only tag on it says "Revelation Rags". Does anyone know where this came from? Was this just something they sold in stores back then, or is it something better, like a crew jacket? Notice the name "Les" embroidered under the front logo. I guess the name could have been added later, but they would've had to rip the liner out to do it. Just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about it before my girlfriend covers up the name with a small GB patch and starts wearing it.

Any help or info would be appreciated! Thanks!
Tyrael, Wafflerobot liked this
By secrecyguy
At first, I thought this was a fan made jacket or someone making this jacket to sell without permission.

This looks too good though.... I do some searching around and see what I come up with...
By secrecyguy
After searching around, the only thing I come with is, there is a jacket that was made for promotions but it does not look like the one you have but it does look similar though.

There is a company called Revelation Rags and Bags and they mostly sell hand bags and purses but they also sell other stuff but not jackets.

I checked the credits in Ghostbusters and there was two people named Les that worked on the film. One for Sound re-recorder mixer and another one for technical animator. There is a Leslie that worked on the model maker and another one that worked as a production secretary
By Deaditebuster
My brother has one of those for Ghostbusters 2. It is a production jacket, I believe. You'll find them floating around from time to time. Awesome bargain on that one, though.
By adam_fozz
Its a nice jacket either way. I have seen some GB1 crew jackets before. They are made of shiny material like this, but the back just features the no ghost symbol without the gb text and the front just has a name embroidered in red. Inside was tartan.

based on this I think its prob a repro...that being said, I would have snapped it up for the price!
By Jeffrey
Hi there, I also have a jacket like this but made by: High5 sportswear made in USA. I got mine which was a promotional jacket. I like to add some photo's but it doesn't work when I click on the button: add image, it's only showing:

Anyone interested in this jacket?

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]