Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
CaptCyan wrote:Hey Joe!

Long time no hear, thanks!

yeah I know I havent kept in touch, I feel bad :(

btw, if you ever get bored :D , I have a couple of these kicking around, if you'd be willing to customize/paint one for me (I'd throw some $ your way of course) you could have the other for free, its the perfect size/style for the RGB minimates

CaptCyan wrote:
Jake LeRoy wrote:Are these gonna be for sale capt might have to get three or four of em!
Not sure about for sale...but I am going to give out the recipe.

Shipping might be a nightmare with something that delicate. Good thinking Capt.
Heroic35 wrote:
CaptCyan wrote:Not sure about for sale...but I am going to give out the recipe.
Shipping might be a nightmare with something that delicate. Good thinking Capt.
Actually, they're pretty sturdy if you use Wire for the Base of the Stream.

Here's the 2nd attempt using unpainted thin Styrene Rod instead of Wire. I also used less Slime and only 1 color. This picture also shows the nice arc I achieved with the wire.

The Styrene is more fragile and tends to bounce, wobble and sag a bit, but it still looks good.

It glows real purtty under Black Light.

The only screen grab I can find on google of the slime tether is the scene where u use it to pull the bridge down and the pic is to dark if some one has the game an can take some good pics of the slime tether trapping a ghost I a ghost trap that would be awesome.

I'd put mine in and get a pic but my sisters iPods camaraderie prob won't get much detail I'll try though.

How do I post pics on here capt?
Jake LeRoy wrote:How do I post pics on here capt?
Pretty easy stuff really.

Pick an image hosting site like Photobucket or ImageShack, most have free uploads sections. Join, follow instructions and upload your pictures. The image site will assign URL's to each picture for different use. Copy the URL that makes the picture show up on message boards and paste it into the post where you wish the picture to show up.

You can check your post to see if it is the correct URL by hitting the PREVIEW button. If the picture doesn't show, it's not the correct URL so try another, then adjust it to your liking before hitting SUBMIT.

There, that ought to do it.
The idea of the slime tether was similar to those sticky hand toys that kids get from vending machines. You tag the tether to to objects and the slime condenses and creates an elastic reaction. So you could grab a ghost and then slime tether the floor next to a trap and VOILA! Into the trap the ghost went without having to wrangle it.

it also allowed for the player to solve physic based puzzles within the game's levels like moving doors or floating objects.
By CaptCyan
I've been too long in putting up anything on my favorite thread. Time to get back to posting.

Here's one that's been sitting on the desk for more than a year.

Jakks made a Wrestling playset with a Hot Dog Cart in it, I scored this beauty on eBay. A little slice and dice and Slimer fits right in.

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]