Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: July 7th, 2019, 8:04 am I have a near complete set of these RGB figures all sealed, boxed. They include:

Series 1 Box Set - Egon, Ray, Janine, Slimer
Janine & Slimer
Boogieman & Terror Dog
Sam Hain & Egyptian Ghost
Series 2 Box Set - Peter, Winston, Louis, Stay Puft
Louis Suit & Stay Puft
Sandman & Evil Slimer
Spectral Ghostbusters

They don't include Killerwatt & GB sign. I'm based in the UK and they were kindly sent to me by a gbfans user. I'm looking to sell and I can ship to the US. I've listed them on EBAY LINK REMOVED to protect all parties in the transaction. I've listed at the price they cost me to import back in 2011, but happy to negotiate a good deal if a fellow fan is interested.
There's a For Sale section to post items that you have for sale. You can't post about those in other threads and you must be a Supporting Member to post in the For Sale section.
Kingpin liked this
Doctor Venkman wrote: July 7th, 2019, 9:27 am There's a For Sale section to post items that you have for sale. You can't post about those in other threads and you must be a Supporting Member to post in the For Sale section.

Ok, I didn't fully understand the rules, and rules is rules. From my perspective:

1. I bought these items on THIS forum 8 years ago, from a US fan, completely independently of the For Sale folder - it was all done via DM's, probably from this thread if I look back. And I have seen ebay links around here before. So I didn't realise there was a strict policy.

2. I can't use the For Sale folder, because the Supporting Member requirement is invite only.

3. Using ebay protects the seller & buyer from any fraudulent activity. If two people using the forum want to arrange a transaction outside of this community, I don't really understand why the community would care about facilitating that conversation. I'd also think you'd want to be as open as possible to encouraging people to come and use this place.

But duly noted, I'm sure there have been historic infractions which have led to this decision.
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: July 7th, 2019, 10:37 am I bought these items on THIS forum 8 years ago, from a US fan, completely independently of the For Sale folder - it was all done via DM's, probably from this thread if I look back. And I have seen ebay links around here before. So I didn't realise there was a strict policy.
And that fan never should've sold them to you. Selling items through private message isn't allowed because it hides the transaction from the public view, thus eradicating any evidence moderators can use if the transaction goes south.

eBay links are allowed, but in limited circumstances:
•If the listing is an original film prop, or other high-interest item.
•If the linked item belongs to the poster, and they have a Supporting Membership.
•If the item in question that's listed on eBay doesn't belong to the person linking to it.

On the subject of Supporting Memberships...
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: July 7th, 2019, 10:37 am2. I can't use the For Sale folder, because the Supporting Member requirement is invite only.
I'm not sure where this impression came from, but Supporting Memberships have never been on an invite-only basis. They're either earned (by helping to edit the GBFans Wiki, for instance), or purchased through your site/forum profile page.
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: July 7th, 2019, 10:37 am3. Using ebay protects the seller & buyer from any fraudulent activity. If two people using the forum want to arrange a transaction outside of this community, I don't really understand why the community would care about facilitating that conversation.
The rules as they stand were set to provide a uniform approach to items being sold through the forum. eBay wasn't always as tight with it's seller protection as it is now, and Paypal wasn't always an option (this site predates the creation of Paypal by four years.

And even with the protections in place, eBay users scan still get scammed.
Chicken, He Clucked and -1 others liked this
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]