Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Derrico13
So here's my newest custom, I wanted to get back to making ghosts for a little while. I wanted to obviously base him on his RGB look, but make him not overly cartoony so he can fit in with the movie guys. In typical fashion, I snapped some less than perfect pictures right at sunset in my backyard....here they are:

The stem is a plug that can be removed, I actually prefer him without it, but everyone's mileage may vary on that aesthetic choice:

I'll get some more/better pics up tomorrow and get him up for sale. Also, here's pics of my Samhain from last year who is much more "animated" looking than this one:

Thoughts....?
By XxEctOxX
thats great. i hope to see more rgb villains with a real world twist
By Gareee
Great reuse of the HP death eater! I think they were recently rereleased as wel for the latest HP flick, if anyone wants to replicate that.
By Derrico13
Gareee wrote:Great reuse of the HP death eater! I think they were recently rereleased as wel for the latest HP flick, if anyone wants to replicate that.
Close, but no cigar, Gareee.......
CaptCyan wrote:That's one scary-ass Samhain. :shock: Did you make him from scratch or did you start with a figure?
The base is a Harry Potter Dementor. I know nothing about Harry Potter, but I'm always looking for base bodies to use for customs, and I've had this one on my to-do list for a while. The cowl is scratch sculpted, the pumpkin is foam hollowed out and built back up, the eyes are slivers of wood stuck in the eyesockets so it looks like the pupils are floating, the gums and teeth are sculpted then glued into the appropriate places inside the hollowed mouth, and the head is on a double ball-joint to maximize posing (the max a pumpkin head can achieve, anyway).

More pics:

By Gareee
My wife has the dementor, and I even asked her which it was.. guess she made a HP fo pah.. LOL!

We might have to pick one up at TRU, and follow your lead!
By Derrico13
Some quick and dirty PVC Goblin Minions, just because:

I'll get packaged pics up tomorrow, the card is done, I just have to work out the inside tray fitting.
By Gareee
I'm following in your footsteps now, with a few additional things tossed in.

Here's the link to the wip thread:

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 16#p337416

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]