Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
just when I thought these had disappeared, they show up in Wal Mart! Got an Egon and a Slimer, came back to see what else but the guy had refilled it and would require some moving to get a Puft and a Ray was unobtainable...as was the Winston and other Egon....

about 10 bucks getting Egon and 7 to get Slimer...and I won't speak of the other dollars that tried to get Puft and Ray :blush:
Thats a pretty good price for the 15" set.
broke down and bought Ray and Peter last night there, the Ray in the claw machine doesn't look to be obtainable anytime soon and I THINK there might be a Venkman buried, or another Ray hard to tell...

after being pissed that the guy that does the machines dumping Despicable Me crap over the GB stuff, he moved it, seeing no one wanted that crap! Then yesterday managed to snag a Stay Puft on the first try!

Then this was today, had to move Christmas Odie to get him :) $5

Well well, after months of claw failure, I struck gold today. Grabbed a Pete in 2 tries, shortly after a Ray in 2 tries, and Egon in 3. However, there weren't any Winstons!!!! There was a Stay Puft, but buried...

Bout damn time I had some luck!
I got lucky at the machine at walmart today, managed to get a slimer and a stay puft at once on my first try so far I've got a stay puft 4 slimers and a venkman god I love claw machines!

I'll be sending two slimers to robin Shelby one for her autograph the other as a thank you.

Sent from my MT-500 using Tapatalk
Slimer is VERY hard to snag, since he is heavy, and the claws don't have much grab. We gave up on him, and if we decide we need the complete set, we'll just order him from that website posted here.
GB Sales wrote:I heard the 45 inch slimer and stay puft were only available at amusement parks though?
Pretty much. You're next option is to find someone that can order them direct thru The Toy Factory (like the company that has all of those plushes in the link above). I got lucked out and found a seller in Florida that got theirs thru the amusement park booths for my Slimer/Stay Puft. They appear to no longer offer them at amusement parks according to my last contact with the person, so you may just have to go thru someone with connections to The Toy Factory (the company themselves don't want to sell to individual folks).
my Wal Mart is still FILLED to the brim with all of these...I have them all yet I want to keep playing sadly...

something strangely satisfying about watching that claw pick up our favorite characters and drop them to a loving home...

oh you'll all love this story, my fiance' was going to work with one of her friends and there was a Slimer plush in the backseat, she said "awww you have Slimer" the friend was like "who?" she said "from Ghostbusters" the friend said "oh that's my dog's toy...
Judhudson wrote:
GB Sales wrote:I heard the 45 inch slimer and stay puft were only available at amusement parks though?
Pretty much. You're next option is to find someone that can order them direct thru The Toy Factory (like the company that has all of those plushes in the link above). I got lucked out and found a seller in Florida that got theirs thru the amusement park booths for my Slimer/Stay Puft. They appear to no longer offer them at amusement parks according to my last contact with the person, so you may just have to go thru someone with connections to The Toy Factory (the company themselves don't want to sell to individual folks).
I have one slimer who is a couple feet tall, I have yet to see a stay puft. As far as i know these are only @ fairs.
Got Stay Puft yesterday, only took me $3.50. Now I'm pissed, only one I don't have is Winston, and I can't find any machines with him in there!
gEkX I had wondered about ones I had seen like that...

I ended up ordering a Venkman online when my machine didn't have one....lo and behold went and they had him the next day, still won him out of the machine and really glad I did...here are some of the differences I've noticed...
venkplush1.jpg
the ordered Venkman has a significantly lighter shade of hair from my claw Ray and Venkman
venkplush.jpg
the tag is on the waist rather than the leg...

the proton pack is more of a gray color(cool that you can see all the details in great...detail)but doesn't match the others....

the head is also shaped different...(I've noticed this with a few even I've seen in the machine and between differences on here...subtle ones..
Maybe they are using different materials to make them now? That company is very friendly though. I've been in contact with them and they *fingers-crossed* are looking to get the 19" big guys in for us. I've only seen the big Spengler and won it but I would like the other guys too if they make them. Either way $50 shipped for all six 15" figures is a pretty damn good deal if you ask me. I've been spending about $10 or more for each one on average to get the three I've won so far.... I think the claw guy rigged it up even worse lately :walterpeck:

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]