Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By nstevic01
Based on my other thread about my latest score, I am going to post scans of the RGB Board game for those of you with damaged or missing pieces. I will let you know right now, I am missing the instruction manual and would be forever indebted to anyone who will provide it to me. If I ever have time to get into molding I would love to make replacement parts for the game, but that may be a while out due to the builds I'm involved with.

These are for anyone to use, I give full permission to use these scans anyway the community sees fit. If someone wants to go through and clean up the images I would be more than happy to host them. Just shoot me a PM.

I also have the HIGH res image files, all in all they run about 15-25mb each with a total size of 240mb.

Without further ado, here they are.

Side Walls (Side A)

Side Walls (Side B)

Misc. Pieces - The characters are the same on both sides. The Wall Ghost has two sides, side two will be on the second Ghost Sheet

Ghost Sheet 1

Ghost Sheet 2

Museum Wall

Firehouse Wall

Antique Store Wall

Street Wall

Game Board Sections - I will have to re-scan these, they came out too large for photobucket. Even with a pro account they limit you to 20mb per image. I may end up having to cut the game board into quadrants to get a smaller, cleaner scan.

But for now, enjoy
Wafflerobot liked this
By Gareee
Great stuff!

I've never even seen this game assembled. Time for some quality googling time, I think.
By nstevic01
Gareee wrote:Great stuff!

I've never even seen this game assembled. Time for some quality googling time, I think.

My other thread has it assembled
http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 90&t=30026
By nstevic01
Here is the first round of Game Board scans, now that Photobucket is cooperating I don't think I will chop up my board just yet. Once I finish my other projects, I have an idea for a revised version of the RGB game. FYI, still having some issues with image 2. Hang in there while I keep trying to get it posted.

# 2 is up!
that's awesome thanks for the scans :) you copy is in better shape than mine, it quite warped in some places. I checked my copy of the game its only missing a few pieces, The skull thing you drop in the top of the house, the second half the stairs :( a couple of the cards and the plastic stand for on of the players
By Dougger
AWESOME! I won one off Ebay and it just came in the mail yesterday. I wore out two copies of this game as a kid. The back of the box is amazing because the pawns featured are of the guys in khaki uniforms like in the RGB pilot. As a kid I wished the pieces looked like that rather than the ones that came with the game, but I still loved it. Thanks for the scans!
By nstevic01
Dougger wrote:AWESOME! I won one off Ebay and it just came in the mail yesterday. I wore out two copies of this game as a kid. The back of the box is amazing because the pawns featured are of the guys in khaki uniforms like in the RGB pilot. As a kid I wished the pieces looked like that rather than the ones that came with the game, but I still loved it. Thanks for the scans!
Yours didn't by chance come with the instructions did it?
By Dougger
nstevic01 wrote:
Dougger wrote:AWESOME! I won one off Ebay and it just came in the mail yesterday. I wore out two copies of this game as a kid. The back of the box is amazing because the pawns featured are of the guys in khaki uniforms like in the RGB pilot. As a kid I wished the pieces looked like that rather than the ones that came with the game, but I still loved it. Thanks for the scans!
Yours didn't by chance come with the instructions did it?

As a matter of fact, it did... :cool:
I don't suppose you'd be willing to scan them so I can post them up in here? I have no problem hosting them.
You sir, are the man!
The more scans the merrier, thanks!
By shaun.tully
We love this game now!! I found it for $2 at a goodwill store of all places...only piece missing is the skull you drop in the top coffin trap....thanks for all the scans....I needed the instructions!

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo f[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]