Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By nstevic01
Based on my other thread about my latest score, I am going to post scans of the RGB Board game for those of you with damaged or missing pieces. I will let you know right now, I am missing the instruction manual and would be forever indebted to anyone who will provide it to me. If I ever have time to get into molding I would love to make replacement parts for the game, but that may be a while out due to the builds I'm involved with.

These are for anyone to use, I give full permission to use these scans anyway the community sees fit. If someone wants to go through and clean up the images I would be more than happy to host them. Just shoot me a PM.

I also have the HIGH res image files, all in all they run about 15-25mb each with a total size of 240mb.

Without further ado, here they are.

Side Walls (Side A)

Side Walls (Side B)

Misc. Pieces - The characters are the same on both sides. The Wall Ghost has two sides, side two will be on the second Ghost Sheet

Ghost Sheet 1

Ghost Sheet 2

Museum Wall

Firehouse Wall

Antique Store Wall

Street Wall

Game Board Sections - I will have to re-scan these, they came out too large for photobucket. Even with a pro account they limit you to 20mb per image. I may end up having to cut the game board into quadrants to get a smaller, cleaner scan.

But for now, enjoy
Wafflerobot liked this
By Gareee
Great stuff!

I've never even seen this game assembled. Time for some quality googling time, I think.
By nstevic01
Gareee wrote:Great stuff!

I've never even seen this game assembled. Time for some quality googling time, I think.

My other thread has it assembled
http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 90&t=30026
By nstevic01
Here is the first round of Game Board scans, now that Photobucket is cooperating I don't think I will chop up my board just yet. Once I finish my other projects, I have an idea for a revised version of the RGB game. FYI, still having some issues with image 2. Hang in there while I keep trying to get it posted.

# 2 is up!
that's awesome thanks for the scans :) you copy is in better shape than mine, it quite warped in some places. I checked my copy of the game its only missing a few pieces, The skull thing you drop in the top of the house, the second half the stairs :( a couple of the cards and the plastic stand for on of the players
By Dougger
AWESOME! I won one off Ebay and it just came in the mail yesterday. I wore out two copies of this game as a kid. The back of the box is amazing because the pawns featured are of the guys in khaki uniforms like in the RGB pilot. As a kid I wished the pieces looked like that rather than the ones that came with the game, but I still loved it. Thanks for the scans!
By nstevic01
Dougger wrote:AWESOME! I won one off Ebay and it just came in the mail yesterday. I wore out two copies of this game as a kid. The back of the box is amazing because the pawns featured are of the guys in khaki uniforms like in the RGB pilot. As a kid I wished the pieces looked like that rather than the ones that came with the game, but I still loved it. Thanks for the scans!
Yours didn't by chance come with the instructions did it?
By Dougger
nstevic01 wrote:
Dougger wrote:AWESOME! I won one off Ebay and it just came in the mail yesterday. I wore out two copies of this game as a kid. The back of the box is amazing because the pawns featured are of the guys in khaki uniforms like in the RGB pilot. As a kid I wished the pieces looked like that rather than the ones that came with the game, but I still loved it. Thanks for the scans!
Yours didn't by chance come with the instructions did it?

As a matter of fact, it did... :cool:
I don't suppose you'd be willing to scan them so I can post them up in here? I have no problem hosting them.
You sir, are the man!
The more scans the merrier, thanks!
By shaun.tully
We love this game now!! I found it for $2 at a goodwill store of all places...only piece missing is the skull you drop in the top coffin trap....thanks for all the scans....I needed the instructions!
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?