Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
I can understand Sony wants some new GB products to come out in time for the 30th Anniversary, but I cannot comprehend what I am looking at right now.

Image Source

These may just be mock-up photos using photos of Matty Collector's figures (I hope they signed off on that) and not the final product, but what sense does it make for Egon Spengler to have a propeller sprouting out of his glorious Jew fro pompadour? Slimer I can understand since he can actually fly. But I'm so lost on the Ghostbuster thing. Are we supposed to get both of these going and make them fight in mid-air?

Souce

And it appears they do this same stuff with the Batman franchise. Check out Joker on the left there.

I'm all about new products and keeping the franchise going, and some folks may genuinely enjoy these, but what the literal flying f*** is this?

Edit: And what a wasted opportunity to bring back the Ecto-2....
Vee wrote:Image
It looks like the propeller might be coming out of the pack instead of his head, not that that helps much. This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen merchandise-wise.

It's stuff like this that's only going to instill in the public's mind that we can "blast off" with our Proton Packs. :sigh:
Glenn Frederick liked this
I wonder if the old Ecto-2 would be too heavy to convert to a remote-controlled helicopter. Woul probably have to guy it, at the very least.
On second thought, why not do a flying librarian ghost?

Is this what they did from the Slimer surplus at big lots?

(And also that previous Egon statement was a joke. The 24" SP and LEGO set are atop this list along with the shake em's)

For sure. I think seeing ordinary guys like the Gh[…]

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]