Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Rodimus
AJ Quick wrote:To be fair. It is almost 24 inches long and cast from the real deal...
True however, did they have to purchase the original to make em or did they get it on loan? I could then see them trying to recoup.
By Gareee
Think I'd order two 1:6 scale Tsukuda kits for less than half that price and display them with my Matty 12" Gbs, but I can see how serious collectors with deep pockets would be happy with the price on these.

Hot toys figures have been spiraling up in price for years, and this looks to be of similar sculpt levels.
By pyhasanon
Will they do a payment plan like Sideshow Collectibles? I love their payment plans, makes everything a lot more realistically affordable (grammar? )...
By AJ Quick
pyhasanon wrote:Will they do a payment plan like Sideshow Collectibles? I love their payment plans, makes everything a lot more realistically affordable (grammar? )...
Check the link. They offer payment plans going as far as 10 months!
Gareee wrote:This looks to be of similar sculpt levels.
Its molded off of an original.
By pyhasanon
I see, couldn't click on the link earlier... seems reasonable, but I already preordered the Hot Toys Marty McFly and DeLorean, and I still need to finish my hero pack, so I'm tapped... glad to see these collectibles have payment plans, though, definitely helps the fans... Thanks!
By Grimmy GB
PssdffJay wrote:It's no interest too. It just comes off PayPal and if your PayPal is liked direct to your bank account then no credit card interest. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago.
I would have to say, of all the people I have seen make constant purchases, I think I've seen you make the most. Are you loaded? o0
OR maybe I'm just seeing things (blame the coffee).
By Grimmy GB
PssdffJay wrote:Not loaded, just not not married and no children.
Explains it! Just curious...I'm done with being off-topic now lol.

People who are purchasing these things...we expect high detail pictures!
By PssdffJay
I believe there are 2 sets of horns in each. Not just rotating 1 set. It's been a while since I looked.

2 would be cool, but I'm looking at another large purchase. Something with siren on it. But that's for another thread.
By Gareee
I would expect for that price, that the horns would be attached and changeable with those small powerful magnets other collectables manufacturers use.
By GhstbstrLMLIII
Gareee wrote:I would expect for that price, that the horns would be attached and changeable with those small powerful magnets other collectables manufacturers use.
You're right Gareee. I just watched the video from comic con over on Chronicle's ordering page and he mentioned the horns were magnetic.

I decided to bite the bullet and I just put in my order for one. Very thankful for the payment options through paypal.
By o0Ecto1A0o
Having actually held this beautiful terror dog....I would have already dropped the funds, if my wife would not divorce me. It is a lot bigger than you think and actually extremely detailed. Like AJ said, it is pulled from the actual molds used to make the ones in the film.
By onlyalad19
If anybody is on the fence about ordering one of these, I can tell you from hands on experience that they are worth every penny. The awesome people over at Chronicle Collectibles were nice enough to let us barrow and display the Terror Dog at our booth during C4 Comic Con a couple of weeks ago in Ventura while they were at Monsterpalooza over in Burbank that weekend. We will also have it again and on display the entire weekend for Stan Lee's Comikaze Oct 31 - Nov. 2. So if you want to see it up close and personal, feel free to stop by booth #961 to say hello and check it out. I will also post some detailed pics we took that Sunday if anybody is interested.
o0Ecto1A0o liked this
By darthbuster
Gareee wrote:Think I'd order two 1:6 scale Tsukuda kits for less than half that price and display them with my Matty 12" Gbs, but I can see how serious collectors with deep pockets would be happy with the price on these.

Hot toys figures have been spiraling up in price for years, and this looks to be of similar sculpt levels.
I'm with Garee on this one.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

I was one of those kids who was scared of his own […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]