Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
I want to like these so badly. The nostalgia of trading cards is really something interesting to me. I used to absolutely love opening up packs of hockey cards or Pokemon cards.

But I just find these REALLY underwhelming. The photos are mostly things we've seen before, aside from a few "quote" cards and things like that, which I really have no interest in, as I can see fan art like that online.

Then the autographs and everything are so rarely packed, that even buying a box of the cards won't give you a basic guarantee of getting one. And the the autographs themselves... I know I've said it before, but some of them just honestly leave me scratching my head.

I dunno. I hope people have fun with them, but I just can't get into them.
Anyone else find it SUPER sketchy that there are sellers on eBay that have multiples of every autograph card (let alone already having one of every autograph card)? Or that there are sellers with tons of sketch cards, or seemingly all of the sketch cards from one artist?

I'm sorry, but this is extremely suspicious to me.
GhostJay wrote:The dealers are breaking their cases. There is a ton of sketch and premium cards still on the way. I'd like some select sketch cards and one of each autograph card as I can get.
If that were the case, think about how many cases a dealer would have to buy to get every autograph does a dealer have to buy. The autographs are 1:36 packs.

There are 24 packs in a box and 12 boxes in a case... so that's 288 packs in a case. At the ratio, they'd be expected to get around 8 autograph cards in a case, and that would be totally random ones too, not any guarantee of getting a different autograph each time. There are sellers that have multiple of every autograph card.

I'm sorry, but the chances of that happening are too impossibly slim. This is absolutely suspicious to me.
joeghostbuster wrote:I wont be buying a full mib set but it would be nice where to find individual packs
FYI, I'm not sure how many places will be selling packs. The boxes seem to have complete sets in each box of all of the base and chase sets, and then the only things that seem to vary are any special cards like autographs and stuff. So I'm not sure if places will sell the packs if they want to keep the complete set in place.
I just bought an entire box off of eBay. I was looking forward to the autograph card, I got Larry King's autograph lol. Oh well. I'm wondering if the UPC codes on the boxes are different. Kind of like the Ecto Mini Figures, make it easier. Or maybe the autograph cards are entirely random...
80sguy wrote:I bought a box, and I guess I lucky because I got 3 interests. Dan Aykroyd Autograph, Animation Cel and replica patch (Venkman). Strangely enough, I even know which episode the cel is from, Last train to Oblivion.
I actually think it seems to be the breakdown that most are ending up with 3 insert cards.

In each box you get full sets of all of the cards and three inserts. At least that's what I've most commonly seen.
Just opened a box yesterday and loved the entire set.

I got three inserts, a Stantz patch, a color Stay Puft head/upper torso sketch, and a Maurice Lamarche autograph. Couldn't be happier.

May buy another box!
The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]