Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Kingpin
Unfortunately I suspect they assumed the setup with the GB1 sign was identical to the GB2 sign, which was mirrored on one side.

Alternately, it might've been cheaper to produce it this way.
By ccv66
If I remember right, 15 figures. All 4 gray ghostbusters, Slimeblower ray and Winston. Vigo, yanis and Tully and 6 real ghostbusters. Diamond select did say they were planning to do marshmallow Egon, they have the other three
By Wiggyof9
I assume the 6 RGB figures will be Slimer, the 4 GBs, and either Janine or Samhain. Can't imagine any other ones. I'm also assuming that at some point there will be GB II figures in tan flight suits as variants with the new heads, much like the Marshmallow mess figures.

Speaking of which, anyone hear plans for the Marshmallow Egon? I've been waiting for his release to set up a display with Stay Puft.
By ccv66
I believe they said they would not have Janine RGB, which I would be ok with if they did. Sounds like we are getting two ghosts, not slimer.. I'd bet samhein and boogyman
By Matt Campbell
I seen a video on Ghostbustersnews.com's YouTube channel where he reviews the figures that come with the fire house pieces and Vigo only comes with the GB 2 sign.
By petesapie
so looking at the gb2 logo on the firehouse in that pic, are both sides technically inaccurate to whats displayed on the ecto1a and uniform patches?
By Kingpin
petesapie wrote:so looking at the gb2 logo on the firehouse in that pic, are both sides technically inaccurate to whats displayed on the ecto1a and uniform patches?
Yep.
By Matt Campbell
grantofkings wrote:First look at RGB figures from Toy Fair;

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?itemid=30611
I see they gave them the same stream colours their Kenner counterparts had
By doctorevil30564
Matt Campbell wrote:
grantofkings wrote:First look at RGB figures from Toy Fair;

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?itemid=30611
I see they gave them the same stream colours their Kenner counterparts had
The face sculpt they did for Ray looks kinda funky, but otherwise I can see myself buying the whole set for these so long as they aren't prohibitively expensive.
By elsoldao7
I hope they still tweak the designs. I can understand reusing the previous molds, but at least clean them up..., you can see the movie version nametags...
By Havoc0213
elsoldao7 wrote:I hope they still tweak the designs. I can understand reusing the previous molds, but at least clean them up..., you can see the movie version nametags...
They probably won't

I found the first GB2 wave at toys r us today. Noticed that GB2 Ray still has the hose connector on his leg. Really?! Seems as though they're just as lazy as Mattel was. Should have just kept the hose anyway if you aren't going to remove the connector.
By elsoldao7
Havoc0213 wrote:
elsoldao7 wrote:I hope they still tweak the designs. I can understand reusing the previous molds, but at least clean them up..., you can see the movie version nametags...
They probably won't

I found the first GB2 wave at toys r us today. Noticed that GB2 Ray still has the hose connector on his leg. Really?! Seems as though they're just as lazy as Mattel was. Should have just kept the hose anyway if you aren't going to remove the connector.
True.
I noticed that on mine also
By Sayscalled
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels these can be improved upon. I hope these will be retooled before their release.

Right now, Ray looks like one of the Weasleys from HP, and Peter looks like an actor Toys R Us might recruit, for a 'public appearance by a Ghostbuster'.
By ccv66
You guys made me look, I bought the diorama Ray and it didn't have the hose or connector, but it did come out weeks after the toys r us one and my box shows him with the tube.. RGB ray looks a little funky , like to see him at another angle.. they have changed uniforms from display to the final product on several occasions, but I don't think they've changed a head sculp.. They're a long ways aways to releasing the RGB, It wasn't even on display. I'm not going to beat them up to bad on a $14 figure. I'm just thrilled to get some real ghostbusters. I'm also into the Vigo head for Slimeblower Ray
By Wiggyof9
When was a Vigo head shown for Slimeblower Ray? In fact...when was Slime Blower Ray shown? I haven't seen any pics of GB stuff from Toy Fair other than the RGB stuff that got taken down.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]