Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Alex Newborn
Kingpin wrote:Thanks for the photos, Alex. :)
I probably should have said, those were the ones from Diamond Select's FB page. I didn't take the pics, just linked them.

Alex
By Jangonate
Doctor Venkman wrote:These look incredible. Despite the fact that I'll be going for the diorama ones as well, impatience will probably have me buy at least one, if not all three, of these, if I can find them. I checked three local TRU's yesterday in Buffalo. No luck.
Impatience has never been kind to my wallet! I'm going to take the plunge, too, I think. At least with Winston and Ray. I can always take one set to my office. Maybe this was the plan all along from DST. Great job on these!
By DSTZach
Not the plan, the diorama is just highly complex and pretty ambitious. The Select figures are being manufactured now, and should ship from China this month.
By Jangonate
DSTZach wrote:Not the plan, the diorama is just highly complex and pretty ambitious. The Select figures are being manufactured now, and should ship from China this month.
Just kidding, Zach. Can't wait.

Might have to, though. Apparently these are all sold out in my area.
By Kingpin
The lack of extra hands or head for Louis is a bit of a pity, but I can definitely see myself buying these figures (even with the fact I own most of the Matty run), especially as this series will have Janine in it.
By pyhasanon
A member of our franchise has them, and he is extremely disappointed... the paint is already weathering off, pieces are breaking and snapping, and the overall quality feels very cheap... at least they're only $13, but he says the Matty figures were lightyears better...
By DSTZach
Sorry your friend doesn't like them. I'd suggest customer service, for the snapping multiple parts (I don't even know what parts he would snap!), but if he thinks the quality feels cheap, then I doubt we could do anything to make him like them more. If he's used to Kenner/Mattel products, then he may be used to a more durable, kid-tested (but less detailed) product.
By RaysEctogoggles
it helps to warm the joints with a hair dryer the first time you try to pose. i do this with all my figures that others seem to snap limbs off (neca figures) and have never lost figure body parts.
By LandoSystem
Kingpin wrote:The lack of extra hands or head for Louis is a bit of a pity, but I can definitely see myself buying these figures (even with the fact I own most of the Matty run), especially as this series will have Janine in it.
I was a little surprised we didn't get a colander hat at least.
By Not404Error
pyhasanon wrote:A member of our franchise has them, and he is extremely disappointed... the paint is already weathering off, pieces are breaking and snapping, and the overall quality feels very cheap... at least they're only $13, but he says the Matty figures were lightyears better...
Just picked mine up from TRU. Tried to swap one of Ray's hands. Hand snapped, stem stuck in the socket. A little salty.
By Jangonate
DSTZach wrote:Do not yank on the hands, or pull as hard as you can. If it doesn't come out easily, soak it in hot water, that will make it go easier.
Do you or anyone here know if these packs xan come off? They look like they can, but I don't want to tug somewhere I'm not and snap it.
By Not404Error
DSTZach wrote:Do not yank on the hands, or pull as hard as you can. If it doesn't come out easily, soak it in hot water, that will make it go easier.

Aye. I thought i had it heated enough but I guess not. Lesson learned. I wanted gloved hands on anyway so it's not a huge deal. Had to drill out the nub from the original hands though :walterpeck:
By DSTZach
Jangonate wrote:
Do you or anyone here know if these packs xan come off? They look like they can, but I don't want to tug somewhere I'm not and snap it.
They are not designed to be removable, but they are a separate piece, so it all depends on how handy and creative you are.
By JCRJr3
Ah! I'm SO excited to get my hands on these. Although I let it slip to my wife that I was going to swing by TRU to see if I can pick them up and she told me to wait till christmas....dangit. Now, I have to practice my patience...
By xxbrankxx
Just picked mine up from TRU.
What aisle in TRU did you find them in? My TRU has aisles for Hot Wheels cars, wrestling figures, TMNT, Star Wars, Power Rangers. There's this little shelf in a corner called "Collector's Corner" that has some figures but no GB's.
By Not404Error
xxbrankxx wrote:
Just picked mine up from TRU.
What aisle in TRU did you find them in? My TRU has aisles for Hot Wheels cars, wrestling figures, TMNT, Star Wars, Power Rangers. There's this little shelf in a corner called "Collector's Corner" that has some figures but no GB's.
For some reason, mine were in the same aisle as the RC cars/trucks/etc.
By DefenderDarko
I found them! and I love them...

Some basic suggestions...I know they're budgeted for $12.99, but the paint masking on the belt needs adjusting. I'm getting more gray than black on the radio holder and key fobs. I like that you guys used wire for the hoses, so it can be posed with the figures. I like that part a lot.

I used a blow dryer to remove the hands, so that works. Like you said, these are not kid-friendly walmart figures. They can't be treated as such. Collector figures are meant to be handled more carefully. I'm not sure everyone understands that.

My biggest compliment on these figures is the amount of parts you pack in and also your attention to belt detail. Winston and Ray actually have different belts and torsos. That part is awesome. They aren't like the horrible shrinky-dink Matty figures with their identical recycled body over and over. They have some individual personality. They're also half the price of Mattel's.

Question...Can the belt straps release on the proton pack at all? It's designed to be removable, right? Also, did you decide not to engineer the wand to accept the particle stream? There's really no way to insert it without drilling out the tip of the gun.
By DSTZach
Hole was left off this assortment, you'll need to make your own, but be careful inserting the peg, it's not entirely flexible.

Harness is not designed to be removable, but it is a separate piece, so I'm sure one could mod it if they so chose.
By DefenderDarko
I hope you guys ship more of these to Toys R Us stores. Is there any way to get my Toys R Us to carry more of these figures?

My friend and I looked at these figures, with everything packed....all of the little parts and things it comes with, combined with the detail, scale, and price...and we realized that this literally does NOT happen anymore. These figures are a miracle product, right now.
By elsoldao7
If there's anyone fron Little Rock here, I just scored a set at the TRU on McCain. Stll another set on the peg in the collector's corner next to the R/C stuff.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]