Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Croker
rahum wrote:Does anyone have the dimensions of the rooftop diorama? Length, width and height?

DSTZach wrote:Diorama will be 33 1/4" wide by 18 1/4" deep by 15 5/8" tall
rahum liked this
By zeta otaku
This diorama is FRIGGIN HUGE! I just assembled as far as I could go and I was NOT expecting it to be this big. Yes, having the measurements is great, but you can't really appreciate it until you have the majority of it built. It's ridiculous and I can't wait to finish it off :D
Croker liked this
By ccv66
There's a picture on page 32 of what came with wave 4 and whats coming with wave 5. I have an unopen set so if you can figure out what's missing i could try to tell you what figure it came with
By grantofkings
From another forum, but first indication that figures from GBII may be coming:

From the 2/7/17 Ask Chuck
Ash D.
Hi, is there any chance of you guys doing the real ghostbusters and the reboot ghostbusters beyond the original cast in the select line?

DSTChuck: Right now, our focus is on the original two movies, but after that it’s possible we would look to RGB. As for the new movie, we do not have rights to figures for the new movie.
ccv66 liked this
By Hairy Biker
ccv66 wrote:There's a picture on page 32 of what came with wave 4 and whats coming with wave 5. I have an unopen set so if you can figure out what's missing i could try to tell you what figure it came with
I feel like I'm missing the top half of the pillar on the right hand side.
By hilmir.kolbeins
Hi again I´ve not been posting here for some while. But once a Ghostbuster always a Ghostbusters.

Well I just got up to wave 4, still waiting for the wave 5.

After putting the diorama together I felt it could do with some painting and lighting. So I started reasearching the original movie set model and the set. I tried to be as close to the color without being to anal about it. I used citadel paints and added some LED´s.

I did not find any good reference for the gargoiles but they do appear to be the same color as the building but I took an artistic license and made them as aged bronze.

Cant wait for the wave 5.

ImageIMG_4725 2 by hilmirkolbeins, on Flickr

ImageIMG_4721 2 by hilmirkolbeins, on Flickr

ImageIMG_4727 2 by hilmirkolbeins, on Flickr

ImageIMG_4728 by hilmirkolbeins, on Flickr

ImageIMG_4726 2 by hilmirkolbeins, on Flickr
ccv66, CaptCyan, Havoc0213 and 2 others liked this
By ccv66
Hairy Biker wrote:
ccv66 wrote:There's a picture on page 32 of what came with wave 4 and whats coming with wave 5. I have an unopen set so if you can figure out what's missing i could try to tell you what figure it came with

So I hope someone will help verify because it's hard to see in the package s but you should have both towers pieces like the post above and just missing the wave 5 center that connects the two. I believe the right top piece ( facing it or what I call driver side in American cars), would be slimmer. Which if you had to buy two it's probably the Best one.. You can have a gb1 slimmer on one side then a gb2 slimmer on the other.. If your still worried, message me your email or phone number and I can send you pics

I believe quitting time ray is the left hand top piece
By Hairy Biker
ccv66 wrote:
Hairy Biker wrote:

So I hope someone will help verify because it's hard to see in the package s but you should have both towers pieces like the post above and just missing the wave 5 center that connects the two. I believe the right top piece ( facing it or what I call driver side in American cars), would be slimmer. Which if you had to buy two it's probably the Best one.. You can have a gb1 slimmer on one side then a gb2 slimmer on the other.. If your still worried, message me your email or phone number and I can send you pics

I believe quitting time ray is the left hand top piece

Thanks mate, I'm totally missing a piece. Time to tear my house apart.

Edit: Thanks for the help guys. I found the missing piece in a box I had put it in for safe keeping .
By Doctor Venkman
http://www.artasylum.com/2017/02/diamon ... 7-preview/

Sounds like Marshmallow Mess Winston will be debuting at NY Toy Fair this weekend.

The wording also makes it sound like we may see some new figures for the first time? Not sure... DSTZach, any info to offer?

Also, how can those of us not going to the show get our hands on this new Winston figure?
By Wade Haddock
Doctor Venkman wrote:http://www.artasylum.com/2017/02/diamon ... 7-preview/

Sounds like Marshmallow Mess Winston will be debuting at NY Toy Fair this weekend.

The wording also makes it sound like we may see some new figures for the first time? Not sure... DSTZach, any info to offer?

Also, how can those of us not going to the show get our hands on this new Winston figure?
Hopefully they will be available through Toys"R"Us or Amazon as wall. Like the others.
By Doctor Venkman
DST just replied to me on Facebook.
My Original Post wrote:Two things...

1) Are there new Ghostbusters Select figures being shown/announced, outside of the marshmallow and diorama lines that we already know about?

2) How can fans not attending Toy Fair buy the Marshmallow Winston?
Their Response wrote:1. Yes.

2. Marshmallow Winston is not a Toy Fair exclusive. We have no exclusive products (or any products) for sale at this show. You can pre-order Winston through your local comic shop or favorite online retailer at the end of the month.
Ecto-1 fan, zeta otaku liked this
By ShiftyHenry
What's the sketch? I was thinking it looked like hook and latter 8. But it's a stretch.
By ccv66
Seems like it would take over 25 figures to make the fire house, not sure I can think of that many from gb2.. But if your going to own a 3 foot firehouse at least it will be able to break down to fit in a box
By godgundam23
My Guess would be more than likely its going to be just the front of the firehouse, or a good chunk of it for a background display, seems like they are trying to push too much if they do the full building. If you think about it, that would roughly equal the temple, seeing as that is 3 feet long. So a similar size and shape, only vertical this time. Id expect another 15 figures, prob variants for GB, uniforms slightly altered since they already had the life guards made when they first revealed this line, GB 2 khaki or charcoal suits(or both), slime blowers, scoleri brothers as 2 single figure releases, Vigo, GB2 style Janine, Washington Square ghost, Jogger ghost, Tully ear muffs . You can squeeze another 15 figures out of GB2 if you go that route.
By joeghostbuster
obviously the line has been a huge success for them, so they are going full bore at this point - I expect to see every major GB 2 character produced, and likely some variants - whether it's going to be the full firehouse or just a facade remains to be seen. they show Vigo in front of the technical drawing of the firehouse, but I would imagine if they want to keep costs down ($25-30 for each figure w/ B-A-F piece) then they would make the front of the firehouse into several pieces that snap together, so that's 3-4 figures right there, just to get the front of the firehouse. I think a full firehouse is an impossibility as it's just too massive (and if they did, it would be an empty shell, no stairs, or furniture etc)... it would be awesome to see them reveal a light & sound Ecto-1 for these figures too....
By featofstrength
There had better be some drastic resculpting if they are gonna make us buy the khaki jumps for the diorama. I hope its just the charcoals.
joeghostbuster wrote: would be awesome to see them reveal a light & sound Ecto-1 for these figures too....
Yeah. A robust line of figures, 2 playsets... and yet no car? Seems crazy.

Again, I could live without light/sound if it keeps cost down. Just need an accurate shell, good paint, and some wheels. I would like to hear the best we could get at or under $150.
By Doctor Venkman
The firehouse diorama is definitely an exciting possibility. I'm interested to hear more details.

I'm worried about finding a spot to put it, as the rooftop already takes up so much space, but this would absolutely be a must-buy. The rooftop is incredible and everything I'd ever wanted to display those figures, so I'm gonna be all-in on a firehouse for sure.
By Matt Campbell
godgundam23 wrote:My Guess would be more than likely its going to be just the front of the firehouse, or a good chunk of it for a background display, seems like they are trying to push too much if they do the full building. If you think about it, that would roughly equal the temple, seeing as that is 3 feet long. So a similar size and shape, only vertical this time. Id expect another 15 figures, prob variants for GB, uniforms slightly altered since they already had the life guards made when they first revealed this line, GB 2 khaki or charcoal suits(or both), slime blowers, scoleri brothers as 2 single figure releases, Vigo, GB2 style Janine, Washington Square ghost, Jogger ghost, Tully ear muffs . You can squeeze another 15 figures out of GB2 if you go that route.
In the picture of grantofkings last post it looks like the mock up is of the front and street side of the firehouse, or at least the first floor of it anyway. And another couple of options for series 2 figures instead of 4 more khaki suited Busters could be Mayor Lenny & Jack Hardemeyer.
joeghostbuster wrote:would be awesome to see them reveal a light & sound Ecto-1 for these figures too....
Well if i recall correctly when DST announced that they were doing Ghostbusters stuff they had mentioned that they were planning on a light and sound 1:15 scale Ecto 1, like they've done with the DeLorean from Back to the Future and K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider, the figures wouldn't fit in it though.
By Matt Campbell
Was just on Facebook and Ghostbusters News posted an article about this and it has a couple of pictures from wrestlingcomics2k15 , one that shows the entire mockup, and it does appear to be just the first floor of the firehouse, and the other picture is focused on the Janosz cut out on display
By grantofkings
I could see that only being six-seven figures, depending on how deep it is. Two for each side of the building, one for each door, maybe one if needed for the space above the door.
By Havoc0213
grantofkings wrote:I could see that only being six-seven figures, depending on how deep it is. Two for each side of the building, one for each door, maybe one if needed for the space above the door.
That last photo gives you an idea of the depth. It looks like there will be a sidewalk extending out from the front of the firehouse and the building itself doesn't look to be more than an inch, maybe an inch and a half, in depth. I could see the diorama breaking down into small enough pieces to justify 15 figures again. Besides, based on that photo, the diorama looks like it will be fairly large.

I'm curious as to how the GB2 lineup will look. I'm pretty confident that we'll see all khakis again. They're more iconic, Ray and Winston will be in Khakis anyway for the Slime Blower figures, and passing on Egon and Peter will leave people itching for completion like Mattel did. I could also see charcoal jumpsuit variants being a Comic-Con exclusive like the Marshmallow variants were.

Assuming we are getting another set of 15, maybe the lineup could be:

Khaki Egon
Khaki Peter
Khaki Ray (Slime Blower)
Khaki Winston (Slime Blower)
GB2 Janine
Spengler Jumpsuit Louis
Dana and Oscar
Slimed Ray
Mayor Lenny
Jack Hardemeyer (or another buster variant)
Bus Driver Slimer or Theater Ghost (Maybe both?)
Nunzio Scoleri
Tony Scoleri
Janosz
Vigo
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]