Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Jangonate
Hope it's not too early to start this topic. I'm super pumped for this weekend and, hopefully, seeing some new GB merchandise. We should see a lot from Mattel and maybe some of these vehicles or packs they've mentioned in press releases. While we wait, what're you hoping to see?

Crossings fingers for RGB!
By Kingpin
I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bit more of the 2016 LEGO set as well at the fair. I wonder if the Ghostbusters have uniquely printed detail bricks for the Packs, or if they're all the same (I'm guessing the same).
By Jangonate
Kingpin wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bit more of the 2016 LEGO set as well at the fair. I wonder if the Ghostbusters have uniquely printed detail bricks for the Packs, or if they're all the same (I'm guessing the same).
Wouldn't mind seeing more Reboot Lego sets, though having not seen the movie I do not know what to hope for. More classic sets...I can think of a few I'd want. Mainly a Gozer's Temple and something wth Vigo's portrait.

Other than that I'd love for Matty to finally reveal a proton pack...even if it's from the new movie.

Oh, and '84 Hot Toys figures. Yes, please!
By Jangonate
JayTigran wrote:Hopefully we'll see GB2016 Minimates or GB84 Minimate Ecto-1
Yes! I forgot about the Minimates Ecto. GB16 figs would be great, too. Funny enough, I dreamed about GB Minimates last night. I have no idea why. Maybe it's a sign! :lol:
JayTigran liked this
By d_osborn
I would love some super-accurate Stay Puft maquette, similar to the Terror Dog miniature replica that was out a few years ago. The old Tsukuda model is almost there, but not quite.
By d_osborn
DarkSpectre wrote:More classic and RGB stuff.
A rerelease of the vintage Kenner first series figures would be awesome!
By gold333
Jangonate wrote:
That would bankrupt me instantly.
By featofstrength
gold333 wrote:
Jangonate wrote:
That would bankrupt me instantly.
Yeeeeah...my job doesn't pay well enough to drop, what, $1200 on a set of four.
By Jangonate
DarkSpectre wrote:More classic and RGB stuff. Like maybe actual articulated versions of the RGB. Pipe dream, I know. I'll be surprised if there's any classic GB stuff
I'm still optimistic. There was once an announcement of RGB product from Matty before news vanished. Maybe they new this film was coming and decided to release them alongside.

I keep forgetting about XGB. I'd love articulated figures of these, too!
By AlTheRelic
No thanks on re-issuing Kenner Ghostbusters action figures, it's the year 2016, I want modern Ghostbusters action figures
PeteVenkman_Jedi liked this
By d_osborn
AlTheRelic wrote:No thanks on re-issuing Kenner Ghostbusters action figures, it's the year 2016, I want modern Ghostbusters action figures
Am I going crazy, or have we had multiple releases of modern GB figures, as well as a whole new wave of Reboot GBs on the horizon?
By Jangonate
I'm sure we'll here more at Toy Fair, but Diamond confirmed Select style 7" figures and Minimates for the new film.
By PeteVenkman_Jedi
Kingpin wrote:Al could've meant RGB figures with modern sculpting, rather than Kenner reissues.

I'd dig some RGB figures with today's figure technology. :)
That's how I read his post, too. RGB figs with modern figure articulation. And yes, do want.
AlTheRelic liked this
By Doctor Venkman
Jangonate wrote:I'm sure we'll here more at Toy Fair, but Diamond confirmed Select style 7" figures and Minimates for the new film.
Actually, DSTZach confirmed they are NOT making Select 7" figures for the new film in the figure thread.
DSTZach wrote:Nope, no figures, but yes on Minimates, banks, vehicles, kitchenware, glassware

Is someone saying otherwise?
By Doctor Venkman
joeghostbuster wrote:NECA is making a 1:1 scale foam Slimer statue, and also a foam Stay Puft statue that is approx 3 feet tall

Is that seriously a 1:1 Slimer? Is that Batman also 1:1? That must be enormous!
By Some_Guy
Looks like Funko is getting in on the Ghostbusters stuff too.

New Emoji-themed blind bags are going to have a Ghostbusters (1984) version, as well as a series of mini Mopeez (1984) and a new set of Pop figures for the new movie with the No-Ghost included (sans the No)***, as well as Kevin and one of the new ghosts along with the main cast.

Also a Stay Puft Fabrikation, too.

That's all I've seen from their site so far.
Surprised they have't done Pops of the terrordogs yet.

***Just saw some information that this is NOT the No-Ghost. It's something else that could be potential spoilers.
By Jangonate
Doctor Venkman wrote:
Jangonate wrote:I'm sure we'll here more at Toy Fair, but Diamond confirmed Select style 7" figures and Minimates for the new film.
Actually, DSTZach confirmed they are NOT making Select 7" figures for the new film in the figure thread.
DSTZach wrote:Nope, no figures, but yes on Minimates, banks, vehicles, kitchenware, glassware

Is someone saying otherwise?
Yeah, figured that out. The Toyark article I read had a badly worded title that misguided me.

Hoping for some good Mattel news. Anyone know when there panel is?
By Havoc0213
I'm kind of shocked there isn't more activity here in the Ghostbusters world. Some of the other franchises I follow have had tons of photos and updates.
By Jangonate
Havoc0213 wrote:I'm kind of shocked there isn't more activity here in the Ghostbusters world. Some of the other franchises I follow have had tons of photos and updates.
Might have to wait for the Mattel panel.
By Havoc0213
Jangonate wrote:
Havoc0213 wrote:I'm kind of shocked there isn't more activity here in the Ghostbusters world. Some of the other franchises I follow have had tons of photos and updates.
Might have to wait for the Mattel panel.
I figured that would be the case with Mattel products, but what about others? No DST booth?

Really cool NECA Slimer though. Curious to see how much that will cost.
By AlTheRelic
I did indeed mean that I wanted modern fully tooled Real Ghostbusters action figures & I'd die for Modern Extreme Ghostbusters action figures.

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]