Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
godgundam23 wrote:source?
Two people on another forum that spoke directly to the Blitzway people at SDCC.
I chatted with Blitzway about pricing - not sure if anyone has mentioned that yet. Their response was interesting. They said "it will be between $1000 and $1500..." and then, after a pregnant pause, "probably closer to $1500". Ouch.
So I'm guessing it'll probably be $1,499.

Also, I thought the pre-order date seemed awfully soon for something with a projected release of Q4 2018, so I asked myself. Got this response.
Not fixet yet. Probably in several months after we prepare production. Thanks.
Dr.D wrote:Lots of 1/12 scale figures are around that price point now. Look at Bandai's Figuarts or MAFEX. Mezco's figures are almost twice that some times. That's actually pretty average for more detailed 1/12. But the fact that there has been no news makes me fear they have been shelved.
You took the thoughts right out of my mind Dr.D but I understand totally ccv66's point. I myself would pay 50 each figure if they were Bandai's Figuart caliber. I hope nobody gets upset with me because it's only my opinion but I am not blown away with Diamond Select nor Mattel. Just being honest. I do believe Diamond Select or Mattel will & would have rocked a Real Ghostbusters action figure line.
Blitzway 1/12 looked awesome, hoped they were planning multiple heads. My argument wouldn't be the quality, just the timing and market size. I think releasing it now in the middle of DST run would be a bad idea. I have my bitches about DST and understand others complaints, but end of the day it is a bigger 1/10 figure for $14.99. So I'll cut them a little slack, But I think DST will most likely drop the line after series 10 with their 6 real ghostbusters. probably be a good time then for blitzway to pick up the slack. If Matty collector would have been able to make the 1/12 ecto 1, I really would have wanted blitzways. I like Matty and DST lines neither are expensive high end adult collectors, but nice for the price
AlTheRelic liked this
I'm with ccv66, those facial expressions are a bit too scene specific as others have stated, they'd make for charming interchangeable secondary heads but certainly not primary heads & they could be the definitive element on wether or not I purchase them.
ccv66, seekandannoy liked this
My printer is refusing to print in colour, but I've mocked up a Crunch Bar circa 1989 for Egon. Trying to get the sizing right. Bar itself needs to be ever so slightly shorter. Maybe a millimeter. There's an actual bar in there (styrene sheet at the moment), wrapped in real aluminum foil and a paper wrapper. I'll mock one up for GB1 later. The wrapper was different in the early 80s.

Kingpin liked this
Finally fixed my printer, and got these done. Nestle Crunch Bars. 1983 (GB), 1988 (GBII) and 1991 (GB:TVG). Had to tweak the '83 one to make it screen accurate, since there was a promotional contest going on at the time. Contest details are on the back as well. I may make a non-contest wrapper at some point just for fun.

Also working on a box of Cheez-Its and some Cheez-It eating hands for Egon. Right hand for eating them with some amount of decorum, and left for really throwing them down, as I'm sure is more Egon's style.

Kingpin liked this
sapper36 wrote:Anybody get one through Bluefin that can show me where the logo should be?
The logo is on the brown shipper box. I got the four pack, but if you got a single and it didn't come in the brown shipper box I don't know where it would be.

sapper36 wrote:Really Like that Trap Holster - Hope you offer them up for sale. Is that a working V-Hook on there?
The v-hook doesn't work, per se. THe Blitzway traps don't have the actual tracks to attach, so I made the male end for the trap to sit on, but the strap actually holds it on.

And, yes. I am selling them. I listed an interest thread on another board to see how many people were interested, and there was enough interest for me to start a run of them. I've made both Stantz and Venkman versions. Stantz is $20, and Venkman is $16.

The Stantz holster has an extra snap on the bottom right that shouldn't be there that I added mindlessly while making the original. That has since been fixed.

Venkman:

Stantz:

Looking great. :) In regards to selling the miniature Trap Holsters, if you make some contributions to the GBFans Wiki (then that may earn you a Supporting Membership), or purchase a SM via the GBFans store, you'll be able to sell the holsters in the Marketplace here. :)
Man I wish I had the money for those figures, and the car as well
hello everyone. I have the Blitzway Ecto 1 pre ordered, today I was watching the film again and noticed- shock horror- there is an inaccuracy on the Blitzway model.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Spot it? the red on the tail fins, on the back of the car is not filled in like it is in the film. if you are good at masking and spray painting you could fix it. Anyway, I sent a message to Bliutzway (they were very helpful when one of my proton pack buckles snapped) and hopefully they will fix it on the final model, or maybe they have already noticed... I think it would be a good idea if everyone contacted them so they are 100% aware of it.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]