Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hot Wheels Elite are officially gone & no longer in production, I've also had a few distributors tell me the same thing about a month ago. Just go to the Hot Wheels Elite Page it just redirects you to their Mattel site. They really should have recalled 90% of their models due to poor quality control. I hope Mattel gives up the Ghostbusters & other franchise licenses to Autoart or at the worst at least Greenlight.

Never again, the market will never forget the garbage Mattel & many other brands have made in these last 10 years. It’s sad seeing these stores selling this stuff for $150 to $200 knowing the poor customers are over paying big time for models that I guarantee will be damaged and flawed.

It’s ever more sad hearing these retailers excuses that they are never perfect mean while your freaking out looking at a receipt for $100 to $300 after tax & shipping

These model company’s need to step up their game with quality control and better materials or everyone will simply boycott them, not just consumers but retailers. I feel bad for these model stores as well, I can’t tell you how many stories I’ve heard of model Stores closing their doors forever due to lack of sales due to the massive amount of crap quality models from most of these big diecast model company’s even the distributors were telling me the same thing that there is nothing but money loss in the diecast model business right now due to quality control being so bad and the very high prices being charged for these horrible quality models.

With 3D printers and now 3D metal printers we can only hope that in a few years there will be bullet proof laser perfect quality models much like what Autoart makes but who knows really. It may take 10 to 15 years before that happens.

For OCD-ish model collectors it’s pure frustration especially when the only company’s making the models you want only make over priced paper weights with glue, chroming and paint issues on 8 out of 10 model they make with very little interested in closely monitoring quality control.

It’s insulting to the consumers of these things big time as well as the stores trying to make a living selling them. I lost almost a grand this summer on these garbage quality models from brands like Greenlight, Mattel HW Elite, Sunstar & many others. You just can’t always get your money back. You lose money on shipping and return shipping & some times you can't get a refund at all a lot of the time & good luck selling defected models for any decent price.

They need to start making Diecast models here in North America. rushed mass production never goes down well on things prices above $100 retail.

The model business is just about screwed for a good while especially on the retailer’s end. It’s unfortunate.

I hate to promote paypal because it screws sellers almost completely but I wouldn’t buy Diecast models without it, your guaranteed to have to send most of what you buy back. That’s just they way it is.

Rant over lol.

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]