Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
I feel like I comment too much but damn, I really enjoy your work man. Thumbs up man!
Thanks VS!

Completed the painting on the Grey Ghost and added Pupils to him and the Blue one.

Made them more individual by having them "look" in different directions.

"Snowcapped" the rest of the Ghosts with Skull White, now they are ready for the topcoats.

Here's my Ghost Color Wheel. This will max the combinations of Colors I can use on the Ghosts. The Neon colors are Semi Transparent, so the White on the Ghosts will show the color and the Base Coats should Tint it. Take for example, the 3 Red Ghosts. First one gets a Top Coat of Red, the second a Top Coat of Orange and the Third will get Purple.

With any luck, they'll be like snowflakes.:lol:
SlimeGuy liked this
Don't look at me with those Bug Eyes.

I hate painting Eyes. I'll try anything to avoid it and this time is no different. I tried 2 different methods for the Pupils on the Ghosties. The first was Decals... tiny 3D dots that are used to simulate Rivets on Model Trains. I used them on the Blue and Grey Ghosts in the previous post.

The second option are tiny Half Pearls that I bought off eBay.

Compared to the Decals, they are about 4 times the size...

... and they are Pearl colored ( go figure ) so I stuck them to a piece of Masking Tape and gave them the once over with Black.

I put out a drop of Super Glue...

... and using a Pin with a small amount of Museum Putty wrapped around the end, proceeded to glue on the Pupils.

I chose one of each color to be "Wild Eyed" and varied the placement of the Pupils.

Here are some side by sides to compare.

Not sure which I like better, but the pearls were easier to put on because they were larger.

Hey Capt, as always mind blowing work, paint the eyelids on the original colored Fearsome Flush purple to get him exactly like the Kenner toy. Once again, mind blowing work!
CaptCyan liked this
AlTheRelic wrote:Hey Capt, as always mind blowing work, paint the eyelids on the original colored Fearsome Flush purple to get him exactly like the Kenner toy. Once again, mind blowing work!
Those aren't eyelids, Al.:shock:

Still poppin' in Pupils. To take a break, I started painting the Ghostbusters worst enemy, Wally Wick.

These are the colors I used...still have to put in some shadowing and do his Shoes.

He just loves to talk to Venkman...

...but the Ghosts are having none of it.

AlTheRelic, SlimeGuy liked this
If you look at fearsome flush you'll see his angry brows are purple, I would love to see the standard fearsome flush you painted with his tradmark purple brows, eyelids or flushers...Whatever the heck they are!
P.S I love the silly putty idea!
v0cal assass1n wrote "New here on this old thread, but I'm just now getting started on painting my minis for both board games. Any certain paints, tools, and brushes you prefer using for the models?"

Read previous posts...they're full of examples... and pretty pictures, too.

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]