Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Page 2 Recap!

For those of you who just joined in, I've painted all the "Blue" Taxi Drivers, Kylie, Ray, Samhaine, the Library Ghost and 3 of the 5 "Toilets of Terror". The Boogieman is halfway done.

Where there are multiples of a Figure, my plan is to do as many color variations as possible. Guess I'll have to go back and change up one of the Taxi Drivers. :roll:

All Ghosts as well as the lights on the 'Buster's Equipment are done with Fluorescent Paints and will glow when exposed to UV Light.

Questions and comments are always welcome.
GabOchoa, Kingpin, SlimeGuy liked this
Thanks Tyco...and you're correct on the spelling. Don't know how that extra "e" got in there.

Now to finish up with "Boogie". I used Mephiston Red to color in his Lips.

Did his Eyebrows and Inside his Ears with Black...

...then diluted the Black into a Wash which I used on his Eyes and Ears. I used Warlock Purple to highlight his Jacket and I also did a top coat of Fiery Red on his Lips so they glow.

Last on my list was to top coat his Jacket in UV Purple and his Hooves in Neon Blue.

Here he is with the 'Busters.

"Huh, and they say I use too much makeup. Put some pants on, will ya?"

Next up, a few more 'Busters.
Kingpin, SlimeGuy liked this
The glossy red on their tongues just makes them look that more disgusting lol
CaptCyan liked this
While I was finishing up with Mr. Sani-Flush I was thinking, "Up till now they've all been nice and clean."

So now it's time for the most cringe worthy Commode of all...Rusty the Rest Stop Toilet !

They'll need a gallon of Bleach before they can trap this one.

Here's all five Fearsome Flushes.

SlimeGuy liked this
That's so disgusting! I really like that you went with different colours. It's like a haunted plumbing section at Home Depot.
CaptCyan liked this
Are we doing toilet jokes?! They must have 'plunged' to their death. Dont cross the "streams". Theyre a drain on our resources.
I GOT MORE!!!
CaptCyan liked this
Tyko wrote:Are we doing toilet jokes?! They must have 'plunged' to their death. Dont cross the "streams". Theyre a drain on our resources.
I GOT MORE!!!
Looks like we were, but it seems to have "tanked".

Next up is an en masse painting of the remaining 'Busters. Started with Faces, Hair and the main Uniform color.

Janine and Egon. Both have Glasses which are a pain in the butt to paint. A much too close up for these figures, but it shows their detail...or lack there of.

Here I've painted in the Shadows, Belts, Straps, Boots, Gloves and whatever else didn't show up.

A nice shot of their Packs.

Need their Name Patches and a bit of touch up here and there, otherwise, they are done. Next up, the Franchise from Chicago.
I'd love to know what colors you're using for your GBs. Those look amazing Capt!
CaptCyan liked this
As promised, Ron and the Rookie. Mixed a little bit of Black in with the Mithril Silver to do the base coat on the Rookie's Slime Thrower, otherwise the usual colors.

Ron's Cap is the same color as the Blue Label on the Cyclotron. Both need some touch up and their Name Tags colored in.

The rest of the team in the next installment.
SlimeGuy liked this
Thanks to all who are watching this thread.

Next up is one of the easier Ghosts to paint up, The Sandman. His large Face shows more detail so he's a good candidate for dry brushing. I give him a going over with Knockout Blue, the same color as used on Boogie. I didn't mask him off and as luck would have it, I highlighted the Tie Strings on his Cloak. Bonus!

I used Black to repaint the Hood around his Face where the excess leached. I gave his Bag 'O Sand a going over with Peach Punch and set him down with the rest of the Ghosties to look them over.

Up until now, Purple was my go to color for Robes and Jackets. I wanted some other Neon Color to do up Sandy's Robe, so I started mixing the Primary Neon Colors that I had. For those of you that haven't mixed colors, here's a quick breakdown going from left to right in the cups.

Yellow and Blue makes Green which is a darker shade than the pre mixed I have.

Green and Red makes Brown, which I varied in proportion to get the next 2 cups.

Blue and Red make the Purple.

Red, Yellow and a lot of Blue resulted in the Grey on the far right.

Their color spectrum shifts a bit when shown under Black Light.

I used my "Grey" mixture to highlight his Robes.

Masked his Face so I could paint his Teeth with Radiant Yellow and Tongue with Blood Red.

Gave his Bag and Blow Pipe a going over with the 2 "Browns" that I mixed up.

Two quick shots to see how he looks under Black Light.

I need to do his Tongue with Fiery Red and Yellow for his Eyes to make them glow.

Since I've already done Samhain, I'll have to pick something vary scary for my Halloween post.
SlimeGuy liked this
Happy Halloween!

Today we have the Man with the Evil Plan, Ivo Shandor, the leader of the Cult of Gozer and the primary antagonist of Ghostbusters.

I used one of the Fluorescent Brown mixtures for his Face and Hands and the Grey mix for his Robes along with Fiery Red for the Trim.

Here he is with all the Baddies I've painted.

Next up, a Great Group of Galloping Ghosts!
SlimeGuy liked this
Great Gallopin' Ghosts!...or at least one.

Test paint-up to see what would work and what wouldn't. They looked like good candidates for Dry Brushing. Instead of using a Blue, this time I picked a light grey to Heavy Highlight the Ghost.

I followed that with a head to toe coat of Neon Blue. Eyes and Teeth were then treated to Knockout Blue and the Gums with Sizzling Pink. Tongue was done as usual with a Blood Red base and Fiery Red top coat. Eyes Teeth and Tongue were then over coated with Clear Gloss to make them look moist.

And here we go with the Blacklight.

Going forward, it looks like I'll stick to the practice of using a dark, like color for the Dry Brushing instead of Grey.

Being that there are so many of them, I'll give them the Rainbow treatment so they all don't look the same.

SlimeGuy liked this

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]