Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By GhostJay
I didn't see a topic for it, but wondering what everyone prefers as the ideal Stay Puft Marshmallow Man so far? There's several models in different scales all of which have pros and cons.

I think my favorite (which I don't own) is the standard Diamond Select bank. Although I thought about repainting him to remove the blue highlights.

Anyone else?
By LandoSystem
I love my giant 24" Stay Puft bank. The NECA 3' / 4' foam Stay Puft looks like it may be the most accurate sculpt so far and it's just enormous.
By d_osborn
My personal fav would have to be the classic RGB figure or the large-scale Tsukuda model. I don't feel a perfect Stay Puft has even been released, though. I really wish castings of the original full-body production maquettes would pop up, but even they have some pretty glaring differences when compared to the film suits. Something with production lineage or SUPER accuracy would be my ideal Stay Puft. :love:
By CrockAlley
I'm thinking about picking up a new Stay Puft figure and I've been doing some research.

Mattel 20" foam: I have this one, and I like is quite a bit, even with the slight discoloring of the arms and legs.

DST 11" bank: Happy, angry pink, or angry burned. I'm interested in the burned one, but the initial pictures look so much better than the final product, it kind of kills my enthusiasm for it.

DST 24" bank: Happy or angry. I like huge toys of huge monsters. I'm interested in the angry version, but it's going for twice as much as happy. Ugh.

Bandai S.H. Figuarts 7": This is by far the best rendition of the character I've ever seen, and the most-articulated. I've already pre-ordered it. http://news.toyark.com/2016/08/08/sh-fi ... man-217623

NECA 15": WTF is wrong with this thing? It looks like a fat man, not Stay Puft.
By Havoc0213
The 24" Stay Puft bank is my favorite so far. I have him set up next to my old Kenner Firehouse. The Matty one would be my next best but mine has yellowed quite a bit. It was doing just fine until the refund offer ended. THEN it started to yellow. :sigh:

I really don't like the NECA version. I always thought it looked more like Cartman From South Park rather than Stay Puft. lol
Luke Smith liked this

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]