Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By elsoldao7
Question for the Matty GB customizers, I need the recipe for matching the paint on these guys (GB1 & GB2). I know there's not a off the shelf paint but any help in working out a matching color would be greatly appreciated.
By CaptCyan
I've only "matched" the Matty GBI figures. Their suits have a Green cast to them. When mixing the paint, use a figure to test your mixture on.

Use Khaki Beige as the Base...add to this small amounts of Army Green. Depending on the paint, you will need to add small amounts of White to lighten and/or Black to darken it to get close to the original color.

You'll get close, but not an exact match, so mix enough to paint your whole figure.
By elsoldao7
Thanks Capt!
Also, are you working on anything new? Some stuff for the GB16 crew?
By CaptCyan
I did purchase a set of the New Crew plus an extra or two, however, I have some projects that I have to finish up before I get to "play" with them.
By zeta otaku
Slightly off topic, so I apologize, but does anyone make accessories for the 6" 2016 team? I'd love to get a trap and PKE at the very least

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]