Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
One of my Halloween specials this year, if you're not familiar with my site, I focus almost completely on monsters and creatures as a character design art....though most of this is just reminiscing and silly stuff.

http://www.bogleech.com/halloween/hall16-rgbtoys.html

Photos that aren't mine were gleaned from old, completed ebay listings in a last-ditch scramble, I'll update them with better eventually.
By Fritz
HIGHWAY HAUNTER
Perhaps this should have been in the Haunted Humans review, since it sort of feels like it was marketed alongside them. This exceedingly cool toy went from a yellow Volkswagon Beetle - large enough for your Ghostbusters to ride in - to a mechanical demon with frog, gecko and preying mantis vibes. For good measure, you could pop open its trunk to reveal a little haunted engine ghost, or put whatever else you wanted in there.

I like how it also has the Ghostbusters logo on it, implying that this is a car owned and operated by the ghostbusters. What happened to the Ecto-1? Was this their crappy back-up vehicle before it was possessed by the ghost of a lizard?
Janine was depicted as driving a VW Beetle in some episode of the cartoon, though it was never yellow in the show. We (my brothers and I) used Highway Haunter as her car--since it was less sexist than the pink one depicted in some of the aforementioned episodes.

And Fearsome Flush seems to be a cult fan favorite...which probably says something about our senses of humor around here.
    Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]