Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By bejdann
I just picked this up on clearance at Lowes in Ontatrio. Thought I'd give everyone a heads up as he was only $62 marked down from $249! I don't know if they run the same clearance prices at every store but it's probably worth a shot for anyone that's been in the market. Perhaps it'll be discounted even further tomorrow, but I didn't want to risk it.
ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
Well if your about 6 feet tall and you dont think you can come close to touching the top with your arms extended while your on your tippy toes.. Its probabably the 13 footer.. The only reason id ask was because i already have the 8 footer and thinking about upgrading. $60 bucks is a good deal for either and nice part about the 8' is it will usually fit inside the house
By Styrofoam_Guy
I just checked their web site and it is the 13ft one but it is only in stock is Sault St Marie (5 hours away). They have 5 of them. Anyone live close by?

There is no option on their web site to get it shipped to me. I will go to my local store and see if they can get one sent there so I can purchase it.
By bejdann
It is indeed the 13 foot model. I don't know how many were left at the time of my posting, I didn't actually realize you can check store stock on their site. Hopefully there's someone around Sault St Marie that can help out. Unfortunately I'm about 8 hours away or I'd be more than willing to go for a ride.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]