Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By navalhyperspace
Honestly, who doesn't love Janine Melnitz? Tough-as-brass attitude and a voice that can peel paint, she's literally the first-response of the GB business model.
Her figure is a real hidden gem in the DST line. The likeness of Annie Potts is spot-on and she's the original version, not the weird GB2 Cyndi Lauper clone. But the one thing that's always bothered me was the thick rubbery pink glasses...so I made them removable, complete with glasses necklace. I raided my wife's jewelry making supplies for the parts.

ccv66 liked this
By Alex Newborn
I have a spare Janine, I was wondering what to turn her into. Interesting idea.

I found the deluxe "Select" Janine on sale at a 2nd & Charles some months back, for the price of the regular carded version, so I picked her up even though I had already bought one.

In fact, I believe Janine was the first figure from this collection that I bought. So glad someone finally made her into an action figure.

Alex
By Noremon
navalhyperspace wrote:Yeah, Photobucket quietly stopped its free photo sharing service and now charges $400/year to get access to it again. f*** that!
Not that quietly, got a few kinda gaslighty e-mails from them in all caps about how I have been using my account for what I shouldn't & some features had been disabled :-/

I like MobyPicture myself, but I use it a lot for Twitter.
By Noremon
navalhyperspace wrote:Honestly, who doesn't love Janine Melnitz? Tough-as-brass attitude and a voice that can peel paint, she's literally the first-response of the GB business model.
Her figure is a real hidden gem in the DST line. The likeness of Annie Potts is spot-on and she's the original version, not the weird GB2 Cyndi Lauper clone. But the one thing that's always bothered me was the thick rubbery pink glasses...so I made them removable, complete with glasses necklace. I raided my wife's jewelry making supplies for the parts.

Also she looks great! Any pictures with the glasses on?

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]