Oh man, that is terribly tragic and I feel very sad for his gf.

That guy was one of us, living his life doing what he loved.

What's even weirder is i've heard about this ambulance sooooo many times from soooo many people, and now I finally find out this story. man...

RIP Osuna, we'll see you on the other side.
Boomerjinks wrote:I doubt it. Looks like she is just there to take a picture with the car. She probably went home after that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boomerjinks wrote:I doubt it. Looks like she is just there to take a picture with the car. She probably went home after that.
That's just poor taste, man.
This. This is you, Sledge.

I posted a newspaper article that described the entire situation in detail. We were discussing the purpose of the car as a memorial on the first page. Then you restate the facts as though they are newfound, pertinent information. You do this in every thread.
Do I now?? every thread?? first off I read the whole thread and saw most of that but regardless I was not aware that if others thought the same thing before me I could not have the same thought on my own..yes maybe they talked about it but I just stated my own opinion.. thank you I will note that to myself while continuing to be OBVIOUS.
BTW nice pic how did you get such a clean shot of me while sitting on your High horse??
riboblito wrote:
Boomerjinks wrote:This. This is you, Sledge.
Hah his last name is Obvious.

I don't think this car is worth restoring, all the crosses make me think it might be a memorial...but...to who?
The owner, as indicated by the newspaper clipping at the top of this page of this topic.
Nothing is beyond salvageable :P. To be honest if I had the money I would buy it. It may not be a perfect Ecto but , really we have all seen far far worse, besides I think it would be great to be able to finish what that guy started, and turn it in to a really rocking Ecto that people could enjoy.
Dan Shannon wrote:That's just poor taste, man.
Boomerjinks wrote:Poor taste in... what?
Yeah, I didn't see it as though Boomerjinks said anything disrespectful. Personally, I laughed my ass off! :)

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]