For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Master Taran
Are there any Utah GB fans around here? I live in Layton.
By Hunterhawk
Right here man! I currently reside in Clearfield, but I actually live in Salt Lake. Nice to know someone else exists who appreciates bustin' some heads... in a spiritual sence of course.
By SlimeGuy
Dang, I always knew that there were others. I'm up in Logan right now, but during the summer I'm back with my family in Sandy. If there were rumors of a Utah Ghostbusters fanfilm, would you guys be interested in hearing them? Or possibly getting involved?
By Master Taran
We ought meet around Halloween. Maybe I'll have a costume by then (though I doubt I'll have a full pack).
By Boomerjinks
The Ecto-1k submits is audition to play your ectomobile, if scheduling allows...
By takimeta
I've got ties in SLC, Cottonwood Heights, Sandy, Bountiful, Provo and Logan. I'm up there about 2 to 3 times a year, so I guess you could kinda count me in as being up there in Utah.

//tomasi
By rory316
Right here bro....live in utah county, currently building my pack. Almost done just waiting on parts. :cool:
By Underleft
I live in Salt Lake. Almost done with my pack as well... might be wearable for halloween but not finished by then.
By OsKar1477
Calling All Northern Utah Ghostbusters i.e Logan, Clearfield, Ogden, Layton, Brigham, Plain City, Taylor, etc. Creating a New Group and we are looking for anyone who may be interested in joining. It will be a non-profit organization raising money for local charities. Uniform not required, but encouraged, and we will be meeting regularly to decide on events to attend and other important topics. It is all about fun and helping out in the communities around us. If you are interested email me at jbrown1477@yahoo.com or reply to this post.

Looking forward to meeting all interested Ghostbusters!!!
By GB2032DKM
If anyone is interested in Utah.

The ERT - Ghostbusters of SLC has a Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/grou ... 7285002211

Our first meeting for the year is January 16th at 3pm.

All details are on that facebook page.

Hope to meet some new people.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]