This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By jackdoud
Time to find out if she's naked under that toga...

Some comparison shots to screencaps, the lighting throws the colors off a bit:

I'll be posting a parts list and build log in the tutorials section in a few days. The only thing I really couldn't identify is the white box on the side. It's not another breadboard and it sits at a wierd angle so I had to fudge it. C&C welcome. :garrett:
zerovelocity liked this
By raggletag
"We're gonna squeeze some New Year's juice from ya, Big Apple!"

Awesome job, man!! The comparison shots look great. Now you're set next time you run into that woman dressed as the Statue of Liberty that we saw at Dragon Con! :cool:
raggletag wrote:"We're gonna squeeze some New Year's juice from ya, Big Apple!"

Awesome job, man!! The comparison shots look great. Now you're set next time you run into that woman dressed as the Statue of Liberty that we saw at Dragon Con! :cool:
I know her and will direct her here :P
By raggletag
ChapterMasterTu'Shan wrote: I know her and will direct her here :P
Cool! Her costume was awesome and very clever. Having a GB with a pilot control nearby would've made it even better still. Maybe Jack can work a little MP3 player into the controller to play "Higher and Higher". ;)
By jackdoud
deadite280 wrote:Now here's the question of the day: Does it still work with the NES? If it did, that would be incredible!
The answer is probably. I used the player selector switch to turn on the lights so as long as that doesn't interfere with the electronics it should still work. At worst it may only work for one player. :whatever:
By LandoSystem
Ah, October. Halloween. A mystical time where the barriers between the realms of living posts and the dead posts are at their thinnest. If you listen closely you can hear the whispers of 4 year old threads passing in the wind... echoes of conversations long gone.
jackdoud liked this
By Alex Newborn
I see far more complaints that go "why did you start a thread when we've already discussed this? use the search function next time" than I've seen praise for those who actually looked up what interested them and commented in the proper spot.

I say, better necroposts than redundant threads. We can't pithily complain about both.

Alex
By LandoSystem
I'd agree if he had a question or something pertinent to add.
It's a great prop that deserves praise so it's good that it's bumped back up for people to see. So at least there's that.
By WV Buster
Since this is already bumped (and if any prop deserves it, it's this one), did anyone ever happen to find a new source for the FC2 Electronic Effects board? I've been kicking around the idea of making one of these myself, and I can't seem to find one of them anywhere.
By crydrk
fvanhooser, I'd like to second what Alex said. I was just browsing and would have never seen this otherwise. Thank you for the necro. This definitely deserves it.

jackdoud, this is incredible! I've been looking for my next piece to build and just now ordered my nes advantage to make this. Thanks for the detailed tutorial as well.

As for the thing on the side, maybe it's 5 of the +- parts of a breadboard broken off and reattached? It looks like wires fit into it like a breadboard.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]