Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By enchanted unicorn
GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:His 'fro-paste?

Dammit Uni! After all this I don't know what it is, but I'm already sad that I can't get one.
I'm going to post it along with a screen cap to prove it is in the movie ghostbusters II. Who knows, maybe I'll put it up on the for sale forum.

one last hint: Egon uses it for experiments.
Well, we all know that at the beginning of Ghostbusters II, the guys went off and did their own thing. Egon was doing studies on people to test how they affect their environment. There were two tests being conducted by Egon when Dana goes to see him. Remember all the machinery and the handheld gizmo Egon had? Well I was lucky enough to come across a prop from that scene and I'm pretty lucky, especially when you consider it must be pretty old..pretty old indeed.
here is the scene:

You'll notice that in this high quality screen cap taken at 480P, Egon is focusing a camera using a tripod, accurate to that time period. It is in this scene that you can first witness the prop that I was able to aquire. I will zoom in a bit more.

This image less of Egon's Equipment is visible, and we see more of the booth within which the girl is located with the dolls. Which brings us to the prop I spoke of. Yes I do have something no one else has on here.

I have an authentic Ghostbusters II movie replica Furskins Teddy Bear from the mid 1980's!

This is a very, very close screen cap, also at 480P so you can confirm that it is in fact the identical model used in Egon's experiment, when you compare to the shots of my Ghostbusters II movie replica Furskins Teddy Bear.

Here are some great shot I took of my Ghostbusters II movie replica Furskins Teddy Bear using my digital camera with flash, the close ups I used the macro function for better focus. I hope you enjoy these.

This a good close up on the face of my Ghostbusters II movie replica Furskins Teddy Bear. It shows the marvelous condition of the movie prop.

This is a macro shot of the tag on the back of my Ghostbusters II movie replica Furskins Teddy Bear. It gives many vital statistics about the prop, as well as some very helpful tips on how to care for and protect my investment, which can be found on the reverse side (not pictured).

The following photos of my Ghostbusters II movie replica Foreskins Teddy Bear are candid shots that I took around the house because I thought they'd be hilarious. I hope that you will agree. At the bottom of each picture I have included quotes of what i think he'd be saying, if he could actually talk. Of course, he can't really talk, I know, but this is just make believe and it's very fun.

"Hey what's a bear got to do to get some privacy around here! lol!"

"Somebody light a match and blow me up, I was in Ghostbusters II and it gets no respect!!!!!1!"
(What makes this quote so hilarious, is that Mr Furskins doesn't know that he's in an electric oven. There's no gas, so he can't blow himself up!)

"Don't just stand there! Help me get this darn blasted proton pack on!"

Well guys, I hope you enjoyed looking at my new addition to my collection. I think I'll post one more pic, but I'll have Foos pose with our Ghostbuster I and GhostbustersII DVD Gift set and my Ghostbusters II movie replica Furskins Teddy Bear. If you guys think of any other great quotes for Mr Furskin, post them as I think that would be neat.
Thank you.
By GhstbstrLMLIII
Ever the showman. Presentation kept me rivited.

Nice addition to your collection as well. Maybe if the little girl had appreciated it properly as you do, she wouldn't be sad when they took away the puppy
By Foos Bobaganoosh
I'm really disappointed with how the inside of my oven is looking. I think I'll go clean it now.

Ha....foreskins....I see what you did there.
I can truly say there's never a dull moment...
By enchanted unicorn
Krenzy wrote:Damn! All's I got is that giant panda in the corner...seriously lol.
Hey man, PM me if you're interested in buying this prop. Just understand that I am completely broke so I'll ship it wrapped in toilet paper with his hat and one boot missing. This will of course be out of my control and not my fault.
Oh and for whatever reason, it won't get to you for 4 months. Life gets in the way.
By Austin
THAT IS AWESOME! There's a few on ebay, but none are complete. I'll keep checking though.

Speaking of obscure GB2 props, somewhere I have Oscar's yellow Winnie the Pooh onesie pajamas.
By bpontheair
enchanted unicorn wrote:Hey man, PM me if you're interested in buying this prop. Just understand that I am completely broke so I'll ship it wrapped in toilet paper with his hat and one boot missing. This will of course be out of my control and not my fault. Oh and for whatever reason, it won't get to you for 4 months. Life gets in the way.
I can give you a partial repayment for it, or I can replace it. A full refund is out of the question.
By Austin
AJ Quick wrote:
Austin wrote:Speaking of obscure GB2 props, somewhere I have Oscar's yellow Winnie the Pooh onesie pajamas.
PKE Surge 2010?
Only if you wear them. It is, after all, only fair that you be Oscar.

Or maybe I'll resin cast a baby...
By The Stiff
Those 480P shots are so clear! What great resolution! Are those from the blu-ray?

On a more serious note, I used to have a Mr. Furskin. Those little boots were the best. They are so heavy! :cool:
The Stiff wrote:Those 480P shots are so clear! What great resolution! Are those from the blu-ray?
On a more serious note, I used to have a Mr. Furskin. Those little boots were the best. They are so heavy! :cool:
If you read the earlier posts, you'd clearly see that I own the DVD giftset which contains ghostbusters 1 and ghostbusters 2. so, no blu ray :wink:
&
Yes his boots are heavy, but here's another amazing Ghostbusters 2 fact. The Furskins in the movie was missing his boots. This is only visible because of the astounding clarity of 480P. I guess you could call it an easter egg.
By enchanted unicorn
I give up. Everyone laughs at my collection. The people on this site are just rude and obnoxious sometimes. Seriously- this is my collection and you better respect it or else. AJ and moderators, this is your final notice. If you don't remedy the situation, I will have to take certain steps.
By gamera1968
I have the same exact DVD collection, complete w/ the book!!

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]

Proton Props UK

Sure! As soon as I got my pack I will post the pic[…]

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]