By lovers
Hey guys, my name is Clint, im from Berkshire park which is not far from penrith. I recently purchased a gun kit from Irricanian and hope to have a full uniform and pack done in time so i can come join you guys.
By ode2kenobi
Welcome to the boards Clint!

The more the merrier for Supernova, its gonna be a great day
AMC78 wrote:when are you guys thinking of turning up? Else if I can't Sunday is a definate for me
Either is good for me, if we go Sunday maybe we can meet up for a few drinks Saturday night?
By RickH
Yeah sounds good. Anybody bought tickets yet?

I got my Ebay flightsuit. I love the fabric, feels a lot tougher than my old flight suit. It's a tiny bit snug around the belly though, I might have to loose a couple of Kegs this month, hehe.

Hey Clint, I'm from Bligh Park, just down the road. Good to have you here.
By ode2kenobi
Tickets go on sale tomorrow

Single Day Pass - $23.75 through Ticketek or $25.00 at the door
RickH wrote:t's a tiny bit snug around the belly though, I might have to loose a couple of Kegs this month, hehe
Yeah mine too and I said the same thing to myself but eh whom I kidding
By RickH
I've put on 7kgs since I came back from the Gulf last year, and now I'm in a desk job it's easy to be a cake-eater, lol. Just gotta start riding the bicycle to work and stay outa the smoko fridge!
By AMC78
Hey Rick you happy with the colour of your suit? You'll be ok, just stick to light beer lol..
By RickH
It's a little darker that I would've liked. I'm gonna try washing it a few times and adding some colour strip to it.
By AMC78
And then there was 4. Anymore? Haven't got a ticket yet, sure I can just get one on the day. I'll get a pass if I'm going to do a couple of days.
By AMC78
Heh no GBs so we'll set that right this year. Man I can't believe it, I haven't seen on the Supanova forums or on the FB page any pic of me as Dr Who, dude not happy lol, was a fully screen accurate Tennant suit dammit!
By ode2kenobi
so we're on the countdown for Supernova

( I say as I still scramble to finish my pack, but it will be done... oh yes it will be done!!)

Is Sunday the day we have decided on?

I'm going to travel up on Saturday and stay at a friends place in Rhodes just round the corner.
By AMC78
Yep Sunday, got a ticket sorted too now.

So thats 3, what about lovers, he still coming?
By RickH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_4R9Adsypw&feature=fvst

Sydney Cosplay '07.

Watching this video I realised I've got no idea about Anime, lol. The female Princess Leia was hot, though. And the Freddy Kruger costume was pretty awesome. But if that's the best they have, wait til they see the Ghostbusters next Sunday.
By AMC78
Gee, there's a snowtrooper right there and they want to talk to the pink girl. Wow, just yeah, wow. Interview the people with intersting outfits you pillocks! I don't get that anime stuff either or have the fuzziest about their anime dialect heh.
By RickH
Those Hoth storm troopers always remind me of the Krypton Police in Superman, the ones that go to arrest Jor el before Krypton blows up. It's pretty much the same costume.
By ode2kenobi
good all 3 of us know jack all about Anime! lol

I loved how Freddy tried to stay in character but didn't change his voice
By lovers
Hi guys yeah i am hopefully coming.......... i have just finished building my thrower from MMM but i haven't received my pack shell yet. I am hoping it comes on Monday and then i can hopefully get it sort of together. The only thing im worried about is a uniform............
Anyway hopefully my pack comes on Monday cuz i really wanna go
By RickH
So where are we gonna meet up? Looking at google maps I'd say at the western train station exit at 9.30. It's close to the Dome and easy to find. Is that cool with everyone?

Gates open at 10, so that'd give us a chance to hang out and look around.
By AMC78
I should be there out front of the main entrance around 10.30, I have to meet a friend who has prebooked tickets. My bumper arrived today, talk about close! Everything is pretty much ready, just have to get the patches and hose connector on the suit.
By Magnus Darcrider
Greetings,

Will there be any Australian Ghostbusters at this year's Supanovas?

I'll be attending Brisbane and maybe Sydney later in the year. Should have photos of my suit and kit up from Brisbane after next weekend.

be seeing you,

Magnus Darcrider
By DoctorStrange
I'll probable be at Sydney but I'm not sure if I'll take my pack. I don't have a full costume so just a pack my look silly. Plus it's a bugger to carry.
By ode2kenobi
Greetings Magnus

Yeah I will be at Brisnova in gear both sat & sun, my girlfriend Seishin_Kibou will be in her Zuul outfit with me on the Sunday

Will also be at Sydney with Seishin and AMC78 but no Rick :( as he's overseas with the Airforce

whats your plans and what gear you got?

Ben
By lovers
I will be in Sydney this year...... Finally have my pack ready and uniform........ cant wait!!!!!

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]