For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Gareee
We really enjoyed the egb music.. and as we are watching them, we started hearing the end music as well.

Since that isn't in the sountrack set, and the intro is a tad short, I decided to make an extended mix of the both combined.

I used the effects free intro music provided here, and then used audacity to mixe the two together. With luck, the beats appear to match up, and the entire thing sounds seamless now.

Here is the download link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/153320588/8 ... G-Mix.html

LMK what ya think!

Here is also a slightly time shifted version as well.. one of the edits sounded a tad rushed to me. Some might prefer the first version over the second one.

http://www.4shared.com/file/153333703/f ... -Mix2.html
By Gareee
Thanks! We really liked the music, and it was growing on us as one of our favorite variations, so its nice to have more complete cut now.

I really need to work on our christmas commercial cuts though!
By Gareee
Yer welcome. The cut worked VERY well for the christmas parade we were in. Some things are too offbeat, or too just too longfor parade music.
LOVE IT!
Thanks tons for this.

Other day I was watching EGB and thinking of just this! hehe.
My pleasure! I even added it to my halloween playlist as well.
Great job, Gareee. Always loved this version; it had the creepy tone to it. So, how did you extract the music from the other sound effects and do you have any of the effects, i.e. proton shutdown and powering up for example, available?
I got the clean versions that someone posted, and did a LOT of editing. It took about 2 hours to put it together. Glad someone appreciates it.
Awesome job Gareee! I played it for my 3 year old and she was jumping all over the place. We both love the mix.
I found out recently the same composer and animation team also did the american godzilla cartoon show from about 10 years ago. There are even a few GB related nods in the show as well.

I might see if I can scare up that music as well, since it would fit into my October halloween play list mix.
Yea, I remember that back in the day. Godzilla, MIB, and a few other cartoons had the same people who did EGB, animation wise. I remember in one episode of Godzilla where the team went into the future and New York was destroyed. They passed a theater that had Ghostbusters 9 or something on it. lol
iBust22 wrote:Yea, I remember that back in the day. Godzilla, MIB, and a few other cartoons had the same people who did EGB, animation wise. I remember in one episode of Godzilla where the team went into the future and New York was destroyed. They passed a theater that had Ghostbusters 9 or something on it. lol
Yeah we just rewatched the entire series recently.. good memory! They also mention having to catch up on the 7 other sequels.

Also, in the intro, I never noticed that you see the red "no" logo on a white coffeee cup.. probably another nod to the GB as well. (Teamhair noticed that.)
By Gareee
I kind of hate to be a dick, but someone took my longer mix, and posted it on youtube as his work.

I don't own the rights to the original music, and did post the links here to share it with everyone, but it would have been nice to at least credit me for the edit. (The song length is exactly the same as my longer version, with the end video logo effects.)

At least he credited the artists who's images he is using as well.....

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]