Fans and followers of IDW's Ghostbusters comic are no doubt anxiously awaiting the release of the story, illustrated by "Dapper" Dan Schoening and written by novelist Peter David. Although October is still a couple of months away, Chris Ryall of IDW has a preview that will undoubtedly whet the appetites of fans of the series, and Schoening's work alike:

There've been plenty of times where it's been said that Dan should be at the helm of a new Ghostbusters cartoon, this is just more proof to show he'd be perfect for a new animated project.

Ghostbusters: What in the Samhain is Going on? is expected to be released in the Ghostbusters Fans Shop on October 20th.
Kingpin wrote:Both of the pages from the preview:As if there were any doubt about Dan, it aughta be eradicated by the little injoke in panel 5 of the second page. :)
What's the injoke? I don't get it, I must be out of the loop. Aside from that, I really enjoy Dan's art work and can say with complete honesty that this is the very first comic by IDW I am actually looking forward to getting.
PeteVenkman_Jedi wrote:What's the injoke? I don't get it, I must be out of the loop. Aside from that, I really enjoy Dan's art work and can say with complete honesty that this is the very first comic by IDW I am actually looking forward to getting.
I didn't even look until you said something... It's the lamp from "Janine's Genie." Very nice touch, and I completely missed it.
PeteVenkman_Jedi wrote:
Kingpin wrote:Both of the pages from the preview:As if there were any doubt about Dan, it aughta be eradicated by the little injoke in panel 5 of the second page. :)
What's the injoke? I don't get it, I must be out of the loop. Aside from that, I really enjoy Dan's art work and can say with complete honesty that this is the very first comic by IDW I am actually looking forward to getting.
there's a reference to Janine's Genie!!!!

I can't wait to see this comic........eeeeeeee......

I love Dan's work.
PeteVenkman_Jedi wrote:
Many people answered this but as an FYI i think kingpin accidentally counted two panels as 1 OR possibly people count interactive comic panels as 1
I love the stylized approach to the GB series! Definitely nailed Venkman and Janine. Not sold on Ray though.
I'm finally excited about a ghostbusters comic again! I've loved Dan's art over the years and now we'll finally have a full Ghostbusters comic with his art. Perfect.
Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]