Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By jerseykid37
Does anyone know what that device is that Egon was using during the scene when he was checking the negative effetcs on the room when the wife and husband were thinking they were at marriage counsiling?

thank you for your time,
brendan
By kevinj319
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to measure moods, but I don't remember anything remarkable about it. It seemed to be a nondescript black box that made subtle Star Trek noises.
By Cyland Props
It's also seen when Ray and Peter are busting the jogger in central park, it's in a pouch on Ray's belt.On the DVD it's hard to spot but you can see it during the ending credits when Ray is dancing in the park. it's on his right hip and the sound level meter is on his left. If you have the promotional photo of that moment you can see it quite well.
Cyland Props wrote:Or That's Wack.
What would be a more interesting prop? Certainly not the set decorations behind them.
Decorations? decorations??? I'll have you know that those "decorations" were a critical component in Egon's experiment. I will not sit here, and listen to you bad mouth my Furskins teddy bear/ Egon's GB II experiment prop. It's still for sale by the way....

edit: I hoped to find my furskins bear thread, but could not locate it..I did realize though that I've made a shit load of posts on here.....
By Rune31
Surprised Egon uses a similar device, if not the same one, later right before Vigo materializes. With meters like the PKE and Giga, how is this one better? In fact he did the same thing in GB I when he said, "This looks extraordinarily bad."
By Cyland Props
That one he uses later on is the Radio Shack sound level meter.

You'll also notice that the PKE meter only shows up during the shots in L.A. , Dana's apartment, out on the street and in the courtroom. From that point on it's nowhere to be found.
By The Stiff
enchanted unicorn wrote:edit: I hoped to find my furskins bear thread, but could not locate it..I did realize though that I've made a shit load of posts on here.....
Found it! http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 37#p196037

I don't know if it's truly a "prop" or not, but it is much more cuddly than that radiation detector.
By Cyland Props
The Stiff wrote:
enchanted unicorn wrote:edit: I hoped to find my furskins bear thread, but could not locate it..I did realize though that I've made a shit load of posts on here.....
Found it! http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 37#p196037

I don't know if it's truly a "prop" or not, but it is much more cuddly than that radiation detector.

I do, it's just sad. :-P
By Rune31
Cyland Props wrote:That one he uses later on is the Radio Shack sound level meter.

You'll also notice that the PKE meter only shows up during the shots in L.A. , Dana's apartment, out on the street and in the courtroom. From that point on it's nowhere to be found.
Yes, but interestingly enough, the sound level meter makes the same sound the EMF meter made. Obviously SFX sound.
By Cyland Props
Rune31 wrote:
Cyland Props wrote:That one he uses later on is the Radio Shack sound level meter.

Yes, but interestingly enough, the sound level meter makes the same sound the EMF meter made. Obviously SFX sound.

It's not a EMF meter , it's a Gamma Radiation detector.
By Cyland Props
It's like compairing a man made coy pond to a great lake. EMF detectors measure lower amounts of man made radiation. The Monitor 4 actually has a small Gieger tube and a high voltage supply same with the grey box meter pretty neat stuff in there.

I have had it go off, the meter pegs and the buzzer sounds but that was just a calibration thing.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]