Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for noslliT.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By tk7209
I bought a GB1 style metal Ion Arm from nosllit. Communication was friendly and he was quick to respond. Item arrived very quickly and well packaged. The item itself was of excellent quality. Overall 10/10!
By Marsupial
I got my Ion Arm assembly in Canada faster then I expected, and the quality is great. I have no bad comments.
By kind2311
Hooray for noslliT! Got my Ion Arm Rod in record time. What a beautiful piece :cool:
By Syco54645
Got my ion arm and a polar lights ecto 1 model from him. Fast shipping and the ion arm looks great. Highly recommended.
By Kingpin
Got the cable and Crank Knob he sold in his spring clean sale. Arrived safe and sound, in good time and with excellent communication. A pleasure dealing with.
By Cythusly
Got a pedal hinge and a couple power cell windows, they were received relatively quickly and products were beyond my expectations (especially for the price.) Thanks again, man - definitely will be doing business with again.

-Tyler
By mburkit
Earlier this week, I ordered for some trap knobs nosiliT was selling. They came a few days later. Thanks man for getting them here so fast! Just within the past year, I have also purchased to GB1 ion arm assemblies from him and they too are top notch quality. He's a great guy to do business with.
By SabaSka109
mburkit wrote:Earlier this week, I ordered for some trap knobs nosiliT was selling. They came a few days later. Thanks man for getting them here so fast! Just within the past year, I have also purchased to GB1 ion arm assemblies from him and they too are top notch quality. He's a great guy to do business with.
I second my colleague's post...excellent businessman!
By Kingpin
Dealt with nosllit again recently, buying a PKE lighting kit from him, the kit, as far as I've been able to test it is in excellent condition and was well packaged for the journey to the UK.
By pchrisbosh1
Had a custom order for a ion arm done from Chris, and have to say I couldn't have asked for anything better. He kept in contact the whole way through and he's just a overall great guy to do business with. Thanks again Chris, the ion arm is perfect and proudly displayed. :cool:
By JAnderson392
Ordered side knobs from him arrived quickly knobs look great. Thanks
By trigger happy
Ordered aluminium side discs and they are great quality. Excellent comunication. Thanks heaps
By MandoMan
Got an aluminum rear cylinder from Chris, excellent quality! Thanks man!
By Wallabe
I recently ordered goggle knobs from Chris. The price was great, they were shipped and arrived in a very timely manner, and I'm very happy with them. Thanks again!
By Filandrius
Chris recently made me a GB1 ion arm cap, and I was blown away by the quality. Utter and complete perfection. I couldn't have possibly asked for more! Thanks a lot!
By pchrisbosh1
Chris has done numerous custom stuff for me. He always comes through very quickly and his items are top notch quality.
By GNRGB
I just received my frosted barrel it is amazing! top notch quality I can not say enough good things about noslliT I will definitely be doing business with him again and I would recommend him to anyone a++++ seller thanks again!
By jimbo7
Just picked up some stuff from Chris and he got it here quickly. Awesome seller and great guy to do business with! Thanks Broseph!

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]