So this weekend we had the good ol' Sleet City Con. In the spirit of this time of year, and just for a change of pace our group decided to rock out some Ghostbusters 2 lovin.

We had Dave (oao_swartz), Steve (Raider57) and Adam go as Peter,Egon, and Ray (respectively) from the roadwork scene.

We spent awhile looking at the stickers on the Venkman helmet and after much debate we are reasonably certain that we figured out and made correct stickers for the Venkman helmet.

For the Egon helmet, I simply made a label that had the same color scheme and word spacing and used a bunch of stuff from OSHA safety helmet regulations on the label.

Then we had myself, Sam (The_Roach_on_Twelve), and Alexdoing something you typically don't see: The Courtroom Suits.

We each spent alot more time looking for ties than we would have liked (especially me, the tie was near impossible to find something close and it's still not right), but in the end we felt we did this under-done set of costume some justice.

We even all had evidence tags hanging off our packs.

We also had Shell Master John (Alkaline) in tow.

We also don't want to forget that we had Ryan (MotherPussBucket), and Joe come up from West Vriginia and Geroge (BlkMesaHero) came up from Virginia to hang out with us too.

A big thanks goes out to Burkit and Jack of the Philly GBs who gave us a lot of opinion and help while we acquired the pieces to the courtroom suits.

Let us know what you think!
Cyland Props wrote:The only problem with obscure costuming is that people keep asking "And who are you suppost to be?" .
When Austin, Jairus, and I did the construction outfits last March at Megacon - we worried about this. Then we were shocked and amazed at how many people recognized us and began laughing. I suppose it helped that we were slapping Jairus upside the head the entire time too though.
Ron Daniels wrote:
Cyland Props wrote:The only problem with obscure costuming is that people keep asking "And who are you suppost to be?" .
When Austin, Jairus, and I did the construction outfits last March at Megacon - we worried about this. Then we were shocked and amazed at how many people recognized us and began laughing. I suppose it helped that we were slapping Jairus upside the head the entire time too though.

We thought the same thing.

People were actually quoting the scenes we were in, which was refreshing from 'Who you gonna call'.
Listen, I see you trolling with this Ghostbuster Pirate nonsense on his profile, and frankly your giving the kid false hope and should stop. Its actually pretty rude of you, if you had met him in person.

However Ghostbusters Pirate is a type of person, I regret to say, which has not been, is simply not, nor will ever be a part of this groups repertoire.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]